Sabres Tickets Thread

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
READ ME: Here you can announce any tickets you have to give away, trade, or sell to other fans for the 2015-16 season. Users must include the seats and ticket price, as listings here must be sold below or at face value. HFBoards.com is not a forum that you can use to sell your tickets for profit. Also, please refrain from repeating or spamming your listing. If you ignore these rules, it will result in deletions, infractions, and thread bans.

You may also use this thread to make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Season ticket info: http://sabres.ice.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=85883

Box office individual ticket info: http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?orgid=1585&agency=SABRES

StubHub individual ticket info: http://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-sabres-tickets/performer/3003/

KBC seating chart and general info: http://www.keybankcenter.com/general.cshtml/2

seating_chart07.jpg

Last edited:

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I will be selling tickets at my season ticket price for Monday to Thursday games (not on holidays) if anyone is interested. They're section 103 above glass line

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Just got a notice saying the Sabres are replacing traditional paper tickets for season ticket holders with a season ticket card. I'll kind of miss the paper tickets. But, if they're going to do it, they should give us a nice keychain or something with the barcode instead of a card.

Whammer

Sep 22, 2005
Grand Island
www.myspace.com
Just got a notice saying the Sabres are replacing traditional paper tickets for season ticket holders with a season ticket card. I'll kind of miss the paper tickets. But, if they're going to do it, they should give us a nice keychain or something with the barcode instead of a card.

Wonder how that will work when I sell some tickets to my neighbors.

Just got my letter. Print at home option available.

Last edited:

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Anybody else have issues trying to buy season tickets? My blue & gold # finally came up but when I log in the account #'s don't match and theres no options for purchase.

Had weird issues when I tried to get mine for the first time a few years ago. Call the ticket office. They'll fix it.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
How much would you expect to pay for upper bowl, center-ish, for a tier 2 game? I'm having trouble finding single game pricing info on the Sabres website

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
How much would you expect to pay for upper bowl, center-ish, for a tier 2 game? I'm having trouble finding single game pricing info on the Sabres website
Center-ish upper bowl would mean 300 Level II seats, then a Tier II game purchase would mean $72 at box office or $60 in a mini-pack. (Box office and mini-pack pricing table by seating level and tier --> http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=891524)

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Are mini-packs not available anymore? I still havent received anything in the mail about selecting games.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Vito 81 - Are mini-packs not available anymore? I still haven't received anything in the mail about selecting games.

According to the front page of the Sabres website - Mini-Packs can be renew starting Wednesday, August 31.
I would assume thats when you will be able to select what games you want.
If they are going to send out info to you - you should get something on Monday or Tuesday either via regular mail or email.

If you don't have a mini-pack - you can order one/pick your games starting Wednesday, September 7.

HogtownSabresfan - Any word on when STHers can buy extra single tickets and what discount will be?

Usually the first day is exactly one week before single-game tickets go on sale to the public.
According to the front page of the Sabres website - this year that day is Saturday, September 17.
So starting Saturday, September 10 is when you should be to get buy extra tickets.
Not sure what the discount will be this season - usually its only a $3 savings off the single-game price that the public pays.

Last edited:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Anyone have any information about if there is any special seating for people in wheelchairs?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Looking for a ticket for the Saturday matinee vs Florida at the end of October. Looking for one in the cheap seats (a friend says he can get me a lower level seat for $55 but I'd rather pay less and sit up top if possible). My goal for this game is to be able to meet Sabretooth, get a picture with him and give him a big hug! Sabretooth=Love.

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
Anyone have any information about if there is any special seating for people in wheelchairs?

There definitely is, as I sit right above the opening for wheelchairs in section 303. I think you have to request them through the box office. At least that's what I did 2 years ago. My season tix were in 324, but my brother had blown out his knee and couldn't sit in our normal seats. So for a couple of games they moved us around to wherever there was an opening.

If you're a STH, I think you get the same section and not bounced around, as there is a gentleman who was at most of the games in my section. You can see at the bottom left of this picture, I think it's technically row 3, but there are a couple of guys, 1 in a folding chair and 1 in a wheelchair.

13329400_10153454893686290_851389911975974616_o.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested in going to any games, this is the view from my seats, 303, row 8, seats 1 & 2. It's the first row beyond the hallway entrance, so there is a railing in front of you, which makes a handy coat rack and there is extra leg room. Trying to figure out what games I want to sell still, but PM me and maybe we can work something out. I know I'm going to the opener and the Coyotes game (closest to my birthday), but other than that, I'm willing to listen.

Last edited:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
There definitely is, as I sit right above the opening for wheelchairs in section 303. I think you have to request them through the box office. At least that's what I did 2 years ago. My season tix were in 324, but my brother had blown out his knee and couldn't sit in our normal seats. So for a couple of games they moved us around to wherever there was an opening.

If you're a STH, I think you get the same section and not bounced around, as there is a gentleman who was at most of the games in my section. You can see at the bottom left of this picture, I think it's technically row 3, but there are a couple of guys, 1 in a folding chair and 1 in a wheelchair.

13329400_10153454893686290_851389911975974616_o.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested in going to any games, this is the view from my seats, 303, row 8, seats 1 & 2. It's the first row beyond the hallway entrance, so there is a railing in front of you, which makes a handy coat rack and there is extra leg room. Trying to figure out what games I want to sell still, but PM me and maybe we can work something out. I know I'm going to the opener and the Coyotes game (closest to my birthday), but other than that, I'm willing to listen.

Thanks.. Ill give them a call

VanekAttack91

Mar 22, 2010
Buffalo,NY
Haven't posted on this board in quite awhile, quite simply just enjoyed reading. However, I would like to start contributing to the conversations and get to know some of my fellow Sabres fans!

I was lucky enough to have my Blue and Gold # called for Season Tickets this year and even though I just recently moved down to Charlotte, NC, I decided it would be a terrible decision to let this opportunity pass. Between family and the friend I split the seats with, every game will not be used by people we know so I wanted to let you all know that I will have games available for purchase, if you want to PM me games of interest. We have a pair in 311, Row 9 right on the aisle!

Go Sabres!

wnysupport

Jun 27, 2011
Quick question (I read the majority of the post but didn't see anything alluding to this).

I signed up for the Blue and Gold Club (is this the only way to officially get on the waiting list now?) for 2 seats, but I have no clue where (or even if) I sit on the waiting list.

I was going to call the account department, but figured I would post here first just in case I am missing some easy information.

Apologize if I missed something - but is there any information that is online (other than the sabres.com site which doesn't give much)

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Quick question (I read the majority of the post but didn't see anything alluding to this).

I signed up for the Blue and Gold Club (is this the only way to officially get on the waiting list now?) for 2 seats, but I have no clue where (or even if) I sit on the waiting list.

I was going to call the account department, but figured I would post here first just in case I am missing some easy information.

Apologize if I missed something - but is there any information that is online (other than the sabres.com site which doesn't give much)

Call they'll tell you. I think you get an annual email with your position.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Any word on when STH can buy extra single tickets and what discount will be?

Yesterday, I received a email saying that STHers can purchase additional tickets to regular season games at discounted prices starting this Monday, September 12 at 10:00 am ET. This special sale will last throughout the "work week" with it ending on Friday, September 16 at 5:00 pm ET. No mention on how much the discount is for STHers. (Like I said earlier the discount the last few years was like $3.00 off of what the public paid.)

It was also mentioned in the email that single-game tickets for the regular season will go on sale to the general public starting Saturday, September 17 at 10:00 am ET.

Also starting on Monday, September 12 - STHers will be able to print out - forward - resell - donate - their tickets to regular season games.

Last edited:

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Yesterday, I received a email saying that STHers can purchase additional tickets to regular season games at discounted prices starting this Monday, September 12 at 10:00 am ET. This special sale will last throughout the "work week" with it ending on Friday, September 16 at 5:00 pm ET. No mention on how much the discount is for STHers. (Like I said earlier the discount the last few years was like $3.00 off of what the public paid.)

It was also mentioned in the email that single-game tickets for the regular season will go on sale to the general public starting Saturday, September 17 at 10:00 am ET.

Also starting on Monday, September 12 - STHers will be able to print out - forward - resell - donate - their tickets to regular season games.

I can't transfer tickets yet. I wonder if they're waiting for the final payment to process tomorrow.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I can't transfer tickets yet. I wonder if they're waiting for the final payment to process tomorrow.

I'm able to forward/sell on stubhub/donate/print tickets - any regular-season game.
I did paid off the rest of my bill iin August so that could be the reason I am able to do that.
I wanted to get a head-start on selling some games on StubHub - unfortunately I could only put up the two pre-season games.

My tickets - for both pre-season games - are still available for sale - pm me if interested - doesn't look like I'll be able to attend either game.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad