Confirmed with Link: Sabres sign G Devon Levi to a 3 year ELC

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He did get one (Saturday), and made the most of it.
Devon stopped 32 of 33 shots in a 2-1 Amerks win, and earned the No.3 star.
If Laval posts a YouTube video later, I'll attach it (provided it has some decent highlights).

They won 3-1 - late SHG from Jobst and the only goal to beat Levi is a stellar play by Gignanc.

RoyalOverNavy

Feb 25, 2023
As mentioned above, it was a 3-1 final. Sorry about the mistake.

The video is attached, and there's no need to check your sound. The audio is all but muted once the game highlights kick in. Strange.

Devon looked good, and full credit to Isak Rosen (for driving to the net), and Brett Murray (breakaway SHG).

Link -- Rochester at Laval (Feb. 3)

Archie Lee

Apr 13, 2018
It's gonna be so frustrating when he is called up and sits on the bench instead of playing 2 out of every 3 games in Rochester.
I would leave him in Rochester for at least a couple additional weeks for a couple of reasons:

- As you indicate, he won't get as much game time in Buffalo. With UPL having won the starter's role, for now, Levi's playing time will be limited.
- I think it makes sense to give Comrie one last shot in Buffalo. He has been good in his limited time in Rochester. His contract is up at the end of the year and he is a UFA. He has had good, if brief, stretches to start each of the past two NHL seasons, and things fell apart both years following an injury.

I think UPL should start 2 of 3 or 3 of 4 after the break with Comrie getting the other starts initially. Then let's see where we are in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad