Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

giphy.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Martin in over Leivo oooook

They both are going to play over the next 3 games. Babcock will want everyone in a game over the last week I imagine.

Martin makes sense against Buffalo rather than NJD and I imagine both will be in against MTL when some of our big guns are resting

Reactions: SAMCRO44

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
If one of the forwards gets hurt though, my thinking is it would be nice to have Leivo ready to step in.

I'm hoping he plays at least one more game as well, will depend on if we rest people or Babcock decides to ice the playoff lineup against Montreal I think.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I hope the D pair works, Reilly Dermott and Hainsey Gardiner could be a disgusting top 4.
And with zaitsev a guy whos shpwn glimpses of being a top 4 dmen on the bottom pair we would have a strong right side and a bottom pair that can play well in there mins. I would rather have a borgman-zaitsev bottom pair but im fine with a polak-zaitsev bottom pair if polak can play LHD. Only issue is that zaitsev doesnt move the puck as well as he should. He has good skating and shows the ability to make decent transition plays but often just ices it. And polak's at his worst when he has the puck on his stick. Atleast with borgman you have a guy who likes to rush the puck up and is decent at it to compliment zaitsev. However i think either bottom pair will be able to get the job done if used properly.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Good to see Martin in tonight, definitely prefer him over Moore, especially against a team like the Sabres.

Johnsson is still the best option but it's nice being able to tailor the 4th line depending on the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad