GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Yeah all these faceoff stats are fascinating but I really need to know what the status of Travis Dermott is. Please be healthy, I really want to win the cup this year. I know it's a long shot but it it possible. Without Dermott though, our chances go from slim to pretty much none.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Perhaps but better to keep pressure of being the favourite on TB. Personally until they hit the ice I have no idea what we are going to get. The Leafs that dominated the Lightning for 2 periods or the Lightning team that pushed back in the third and won the game?

I doubt the players pay much attention to betting lines. I think they all know by now that they have good teams and their opponents are also good so it's going to be a tough series. There's probably more pressure on TB no matter what but whatever, like Charles Barkley once said - "pressure is for tires". Agree that nobody knows what they're going to get until it starts though, the 1st round of the NHL playoffs is always utterly fascinating in that regard, I can't wait to get started!

Furthest thing from a make or break game IMO. We are not doomed based on the result of this game.

I think he was kidding.

Reactions: ToneDog

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
I think he was kidding.

The :sarcasm: should be banned IMO. It's just no fun at all to say "here comes sarcasm".

Hard to read sarcasm through plain text tho. Especially when I am cranky on a Monday morning :laugh:

giphy.gif

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
If Dermott can't go, what are we running? Will Rosen or Borgman get the call or move Hainsey to the left side?

Gardiner - Zaitsev
Rielly - Polak
Hainsey - Carrick

Rielly - Hainsey
Gardiner - Zaitsev
Borgman - Polak/Carrick

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Carrick deserves to play anyway. He's been really good lately and never should have been scratched.

The pairings are interesting.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008

Kap scratched, might be a small injury for him? Interesting lineup all around.
Also might be in the minority but I didn't mind Martin's play like time he played. He was out there skating hard.

Reactions: iSophagus

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

Kap scratched, might be a small injury for him? Interesting lineup all around.
Also might be in the minority but I didn't mind Martin's play like time he played. He was out there skating hard.

I don't mind Martin playing in a game like this, it could be pretty chippy and the last thing we need is a rough game in our last week before the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad