GDT: Sabres @ Ducks 10PM EST TV:ESPN+/Hulu Radio:WGR550 Small Team in a Small Pond

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Have you seen our record?

I don't think we've earned the right to say we "should be dominating" anyone this season.
Anaheim is a far worse and less talented team. Yes, they should dominate the Ducks. Should is the key word.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I need a stat on percentage of Sabres who drive the net and get no call.

Has to lead the league.

and i mean…historically

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Can’t believe the coach who hasn’t had them ready to play the entire year doesn’t have them ready to play. What are the odds?
Ace has done nothing besides tell the hard truths the rest are too scared to admit.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I’d add Mitts gains the puck in our end, stick handles around 3 guys. Meanwhile his linemates blow the zone. I think one even changed. Leaving him zero options. So he skates it up, loses control leading to a crappy turnover.

Looks like Benson and Peterka did make it on the ice because they're both in view on the replay of the goal.

That said, how they make changes seems like a good indicator of their preparedness and willingness to be be detailed. It was certainly slack there. As was Mitts turnover.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I wish ESPN called games instead of stringing together endless anecdotes. Then again, TNT/TBS does the same thing.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
confessing yet another of my (many) unpopular opinions:

i have no ill will toward Buccigross, and actually kind of like him. I think AJ Mleczko is good, too.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
"Skinner with the hard hit"... as he goes spinning around after bouncing off the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad