GDT: Sabres @ Ducks 10PM EST TV:ESPN+/Hulu Radio:WGR550 Small Team in a Small Pond

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240123_105320_Google.jpg
SmartSelect_20240123_105357_Instagram.jpg

LetsGoBuffalo1126

Nov 17, 2021
I used to make it a point to watch the first period in the Sabres After Dark series' but the extra sleep is weighing much heavier in these lean times...

Reactions: Vito_81

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I can't wait for this one. I have both ESPN+ and Hulu, plus it's not a 6pm start time.

So I expect the Sabres to get catapulted off the ice and into the sun.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Remember in the movie Stand By Me where the main character is having a nightmare after his older brother dies of his father looking at him and saying “It should have been you?”. That horrible feeling that in his biggest moment of pain and need he felt like he could never live up to his big brother and that the wrong son died?

The wrong Buffalo sports team’s season ended. It should have been them

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Remember in the movie Stand By Me where the main character is having a nightmare after his older brother dies of his father looking at him and saying “It should have been you?”. That horrible feeling that in his biggest moment of pain and need he felt like he could never live up to his big brother and that the wrong son died?

The wrong Buffalo sports team’s season ended. It should have been them

Nah, the Bandits season is still going.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
ANA is well behind Buffalo in the standings. If the team (players especially) truly believe they are a competitive, playoff quality team, this is a game they MUST win in order to gain traction in the standings.

Players should be prepared to play tonight. If they do their normal no-show for the start .... well actions say more than words.

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
ANA is well behind Buffalo in the standings. If the team (players especially) truly believe they are a competitive, playoff quality team, this is a game they MUST win in order to gain traction in the standings.

Players should be prepared to play tonight. If they do their normal no-show for the start .... well actions say more than words.
Anything less than 5 of 6 points on this CA trip downgrades their playoff chances from lottery ticket to impossible, imho. 6 teams and 9 points separate them from WC2.

Reactions: Dingo44

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
3-2 win. Sabres sleep walk through an ugly 1st period but UPL saves their bacon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad