Sabres Board Yahoo Fantasy League

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
The draft is 8 days away. There are 8 slots available for anyone that is still interested in joining. 12 teams already signed up.

We need to have an even number of teams as it is head-to-head. So I’m hoping we don’t end up with odd numbers and I have to cut the last person to join so that the draft can work.
is there some kind of lottery who goes first?

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
I just saw the draft time is not 4pm eastern time but another one, can we set it 1 or 2h hours earlier?
it 1am in Europe and a bit late for me, sorry I realized it that late just with the time ticking down on the draft counter.
But please just do so if everybody can be reached, because its a bit ridiculous to change it because of 1 person and everyone else is late.

Last edited:

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I just saw the draft time is not 4pm eastern time but another one, can we set it 1 or 2h hours earlier?
it 1am in Europe and a bit late for me, sorry I realized it that late just with the time ticking down on the draft counter.
But please just do so if everybody can be reached, because its a bit ridiculous to change it because of 1 person and everyone else is late.
I don’t mind bringing it forward two hours.
But you are right, we don’t want people not seeing the change and missing it.
For my Timezone it is bedtime, so I wouldn’t change it for another eight hours.

It might be too close and too short notice to change it. But if I wake up tomorrow and there are 10 people here all saying it’s no problem, I’ll get her done son.

Reactions: debaser66

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
It didn't go as badly for me as it might have done. Ran out of time on a few picks & got punished by the auto draft once or twice, but that's always to be expected.

What's the deal with waivers in this league?

Last edited:

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
It didn't go as badly for me as ut might have done. Ran out of time on a few picks & got punished by the auto draft once or twice, but that's always to be expected.

What's the deal with waivers in this league?
2 day waivers with a continual rolling list, no faab. The initial priority list is the inverse of the first round of the draft.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Congratulations to @cybresabre for a win the Sabresboard Fantasy league. Qualified in third coming into the playoffs and left with the trophy.

I’ll post in here shortly before next season. We can discuss any league rule changes and see who wants to join.

IMG_3430.jpeg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad