Injury Report: Sabres '17-18 Injury Report: Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
At this point with Rochester doing well and our season already sunk, just shut down Josefson until he is 100%. Run with Moulson as the 13th and be done.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Day to day turns into week to week, month to month, year to year. Sabres injuries in a nutshell. 4-6 weeks isn't week to week, that's month to month. Josfeson looked like he had good chemistry with Okposo.

As a side note I'm pretty sure Bogosian is dead at this point.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
someone, please, take a look at what is going on with the S&C activities for this team. I know hockey is a contact sport, but how the f*** this team continually stacks injury after injury is mind boggling.

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
I'm glad to see Bogo close, but if there is even the slightest of question about that injury, sit him! We need him long term.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
I'm glad to see Bogo close, but if there is even the slightest of question about that injury, sit him! We need him long term.

Bogo long term...funny stuff! Bogo might injure himself sitting down on a chair wrong or something anyways.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Have the details of Bogosian's injury ever been provided?
Ristolainen, Bogosian practice with Sabres, getting close to return
Bogosian got hurt during the final period of Buffalo's final preseason game, suffering what's believed to be a groin injury Sept. 29.

"I just felt a tweak," Bogosian said. "I get through training camp and preseason feeling really good, liking where my game is going, and then the last period of the last preseason game it happens.

"It seems to be something you want to get frustrated about, but I don't think getting frustrated with an injury is going to help anyone."

Bogosian came close to returning once during the nearly two-month hiatus, but he re-aggravated the ailment.

"I just tried to be smart about it the second time around," he said. "It seems like I've turned the corner, and I'm just trying to now get back into practice with the team and then into a game.

"It's something that you need to skate, and that's part of my job. When you have something that keeps popping up, you try to be as smart as possible with it. But as far as worrying about it popping up down the road, anything can happen."

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
What’s up with Risto? Didn’t he just come back? Is he expected out for long again? I’m sorry I’m out of the loop.

Got checked into the back side of the goal last night. Hit his right forearm on one of the bars and left the game holding it. Returned to the game. Vogl called it a "stinger" in a tweet this morning and says Risto didn't practice today because of a maintenance day, so it's hopefully not an injury that will keep him out for long, if at all.

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
If Bogo comes back this weekend and that injury gets worse as a result, I am relying on someone on this board to walk up to Botts and kick him square in the nuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad