Injury Report: Sabres '17-18 Injury Report: Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Groin pull/tear is the scuttlebutt. I don’t wonder at his pain tolerance, I wonder at his ability to keep his body in the shape that he needs to BN. What’s his nutrition like? What’s his hydration like? How much rest is he getting? Is he doing anything to himself in his off time that is not beneficial to his physical well-being? There are enough things speculated about all of that that due to site rules I cannot discuss that leave me wondering.

Groin pulls are crazy though. The underlying reason can be decades old. It's not an injury I'd wish on anyone. It didn't stop me walking, but it inhibited my life for a couple years.

Deleted member 27798

Groin pull/tear is the scuttlebutt. I don’t wonder at his pain tolerance, I wonder at his ability to keep his body in the shape that he needs to BN. What’s his nutrition like? What’s his hydration like? How much rest is he getting? Is he doing anything to himself in his off time that is not beneficial to his physical well-being? There are enough things speculated about all of that that due to site rules I cannot discuss that leave me wondering.
Regarding the bolded, wouldn't you think that those same rumored issues also existed in Winnipeg, and if so, why the heck did they agree to accept him as part of a trade?

At this point he should be downgraded to month-to-month. Week-to-week is an insult to his ability to come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
I have complete faith that Bogo plays 6 meaningless games for us around Christmas, re injures the groin, has surgery and we lose him for a year to eighteen months. This is the Sabres after all.

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

Deleted member 27798

Is Bailey still hurt? I thought he got send down in the last week or so, but haven't seen his name in the Amerks boxscores.

Bearbait

Mar 4, 2011
So with a game on Tuesday and again Saturday next week, whats the forecast to replace Josefson?

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
"Tweeked" smh...Botteril is so friggin annoying. You're in last place, man, it's not like you're going to be in the playoffs in a month with guys aiming for his ankle.

Botts plays it close to the vest after he's already lost the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad