Recalled/Assigned: Rychel/Chaput recalled from Springfield, Wennberg assigned to Springfield

Tom13Falcons

Aug 16, 2013
I went to Wennbergs falcons debut. I was extremely impressed. His passing was impressive, skated well. I talked to him before the game.....COOLEST GUY EVER. He was so positive about being sent down here. I can definitely see why he has been raved about and why he was a first rounder. One of our weaker lines the past few weeks (Dano- ??????-monardo) skyrocketed tonight because of him. Btw for those who think that Rychel has been lighting up the AHL... Well your wrong, he had horrible start, incredible weekend and then played somewhat good after, he ps going to need the least amount of time out of anyone however.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I went to Wennbergs falcons debut. I was extremely impressed. His passing was impressive, skated well. I talked to him before the game.....COOLEST GUY EVER. He was so positive about being sent down here. I can definitely see why he has been raved about and why he was a first rounder. One of our weaker lines the past few weeks (Dano- ??????-monardo) skyrocketed tonight because of him. Btw for those who think that Rychel has been lighting up the AHL... Well your wrong, he had horrible start, incredible weekend and then played somewhat good after, he ps going to need the least amount of time out of anyone however.

Good to hear about Wennberg.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Like.??

GMs are like sharks that smell blood right now just looking to rip us off because we are desperate... teams are offering garbage and wanting our future in return. Ill sacrifice one season for the future of this organization, we need a player that not impacts this year, but the next 5-7 years (Horton replacement) it's in the clubs best interest to be patient and wait for the right deal.

EXACTLY! We aren't doing anything this year. Send Rychel back down to the AHL and let the young guys get a month or two down there. Then, bring them up and let them get used to the NHL. After the year, get a new coach, draft another stud, and go to work at being good again next year.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005

Thanks. I expect him to look good in the AHL. I think he would do good in the NHL right now if he was handled right.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
EXACTLY! We aren't doing anything this year. Send Rychel back down to the AHL and let the young guys get a month or two down there. Then, bring them up and let them get used to the NHL. After the year, get a new coach, draft another stud, and go to work at being good again next year.

That's a good thought, maybe we should send them down, let them play together for a month or two and if we're still out of it in February or March bring them up as a whole line, replace the bottom 6 with them!

Only half joking but I think that would be absolutely awesome if that were to happen. Most teams have 1 first round pick to call up ,but we have a whole line!

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
That's a good thought, maybe we should send them down, let them play together for a month or two and if we're still out of it in February or March bring them up as a whole line, replace the bottom 6 with them!

Only half joking but I think that would be absolutely awesome if that were to happen. Most teams have 1 first round pick to call up ,but we have a whole line!

I wouldn't put them on the same line up here, because I think they would work better on other lines, but I do think they should all be in the AHL right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00