Speculation: Ryan says signing with Flyers as free agent is 'very high on my list'

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Is this really speculation? I mean, Ryan wants to sign there, but that doesn’t mean the feeling is mutual. I want to date Margot Robbie, but that doesn’t mean she’ll leave her husband for me.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Is this really speculation? I mean, Ryan wants to sign there, but that doesn’t mean the feeling is mutual. I want to date Margot Robbie, but that doesn’t mean she’ll leave her husband for me.

Why would you want to date a married woman? There are plenty of single ones.

Reactions: Sam Pollock

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Have you seen her?

Yes I have.

I have also seen this guy:

GettyImages-902370436-1-1068x625.jpg

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
Yessir Cherry Hill native is coming home for a come back season as a 13th forward.
Realistically, I would be happy with him coming on for a 1 year prove it contract. I think he'd be our seventh best winger after Giroux, Voracek, Konecny, Lindblom, Farabee and JVR. Many Flyer fans will probably also put Frost (if Patrick returns and is at Center) and NAK above him, which I wouldn't argue with too hard. Lots of versatility in forward core.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
He had quite the off ice issue not too long ago, hasn’t played a lot of hockey in the past year and he hasn’t been great when he was playing? Take away the hat trick game
that's why it's ideal to get him on a cheap 1-year deal.
if it doesn't work out for the obvious reasons, he's an easy drop no big deal no harm done.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast

Actual quote is below.

"I don't know if that's something they look at and want to do, I'll let them decide, and then I'll make my decision after that," the forward told NBC Sports Philadelphia on Tuesday. "It would be very, very high on my list and hard to top, getting to spend some time with my dad at home and things like that. There are a lot of elements to making that very attracting, but for me first I have to see if they're in play for me."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad