Prospect Info: Ryan Poehling (Part 6 - Recalled to the NHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Good call. Idea here is if you are a rookie, you need to beat what we have. While I'm not a Byron fan right now, Poehling is not better than anything we have. His turn will come. Maybe a full year in the AHL will do him great.

Reactions: Hins77

Chippy11

We have a Hulk
Jun 2, 2015
So much for preferring a more structured game. He needs to be more engaged physically.
With KK coming back, what to do with NS? He’s been very good at centre.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good decision. Poehling may have had a magical first game last year. This year, he is finding out what the pro game is really about. There is absolutely no reason to push him to the NHL just yet.

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
So much for preferring a more structured game. He needs to be more engaged physically.
With KK coming back, what to do with NS? He’s been very good at centre.
I knew that was a ton of BS. Didn't like the call up at all. He needs to develop properly

As for Suzuki and KK, I'm not sure you can dislodge Suzuki right now with the way he's playing. They'll likely take it slow with KK and play him in place of Poehling but who knows with Julien.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I knew that was a ton of BS. Didn't like the call up at all. He needs to develop properly

As for Suzuki and KK, I'm not sure you can dislodge Suzuki right now with the way he's playing. They'll likely take it slow with KK and play him in place of Poehling but who knows with Julien.

Would love to see Kotkaniemi with Domi. I don't even care who plays center. Both Domi and KK haven't gotten the best offensive wingers. Give them each other:

Kotkaniemi/Domi Kotkaniemi/Domi Armia

Reactions: DangerDave

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Would love to see Kotkaniemi with Domi. I don't even care who plays center. Both Domi and KK haven't gotten the best offensive wingers. Give them each other:

Kotkaniemi/Domi Kotkaniemi Armia
Yeah I like that idea. Beats playing 10 minutes a night with grinders anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad