Olympics: Ryan Miller's Olympic Mask

Amputechture

Jun 24, 2007
Toronto
I think everything but the uncle sam looks solid. I just find the way they drew out the uncle sam to be kinda cheesy. Just my opinion though.

BlackAces*

I think everything but the uncle sam looks solid. I just find the way they drew out the uncle sam to be kinda cheesy. Just my opinion though.

Actually, the more I look at it, I tend to agree. Still better than the boring Olympic helmets you typically see.

Eichel 9

Jan 2, 2007
A rock, flag, and eagle would have been the best.

v3pVp0F00pwcs6e9hEMMjR0So1_400.jpg

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Cool mask. Was this Ryans design or was it done by a fan, or what?
He uses Bishop Designs for all his masks. He usually brings concept drawings to Bishop and Bishop works them up to form. Miller brought the "idea" of Uncle Sam rolling up the sleeves to Bishop, and the artist did his thing. I think it's pretty unique, and I like it. But of course I'm clearly a biased American.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
US goaltenders usually have awesome masks due to a nice flag... But this was just tacky. The theme is good but the Uncle Sam looks silly, who made it?

The cross also made me chuckle.

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
A rock, flag, and eagle would have been the best.

v3pVp0F00pwcs6e9hEMMjR0So1_400.jpg
:laugh:
I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna to kick a little ass, I'm gonna to kick some ass in the U.S.A., gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, I'm gonna kick some ass, I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass. ROCK, FLAG, and EAGLE!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad