Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Malone and Conor Allen re-assigned to Hartford/Fast Recalled

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Good move. Malone wasn't going to get a look here in this system and his legs. Shame cause I liked him and what he did but he's more of a Torts player than av. System didn't fit.

If Glass is getting benched, then haleluja but he's getting close to being viewed as AV's boy toy out there. Brings nothing to the table.

If in deed its glass for fast, then this move needs to be praised. If it's for Duke, then AV clearly coaches with fear and a lack of confidence when it comes to developing young players.

LA had two rookies on its 2nd line and beat the Rangers, Sutter is a man that knows how to bring up kids with accountability.

fast over glass is a bonus, can pk, is another RH shot, can skate and move the puck up the ice. We're talking very basic here and that's an upgrade.

Stempniak strikes me as a player who shows up well on bad teams, I've never seen him with a winning team and he was a no show with Pitt. I'd rather give kids a look offensively than watching misplay the power play. Effort not always there either. Don't get me wrong, he's had a lot of good moments, but just of every game.

That said, he and Moore a decent together, but suck with hags, too small as a unit, and no chemistry. I'd give duke a look on their left and let him play the role of a game breaker while they serve as a defensive conscience.

Zucc needs to step up. Too cute out there. Ineffective passes, turnovers, poor shot selection. He's only had 3 good games. Too cute. You hear less and less zuuuuuucccs at the garden. Fans notice.

Kreider-step-MSL
Nash-brass-Zucc
Hags-Hayes-fast
Duke-Moore-stemp

member 116805

So Malone can be sent straight down even if he played a game in the NHL after clearing waivers?
Wouldn't him playing that game mean he was "called back up"?

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
So Malone can be sent straight down even if he played a game in the NHL after clearing waivers?

I think it's a certain amount of games or 30 days after he clears before he has to go back onto waivers again

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Good move. Malone wasn't going to get a look here in this system and his legs. Shame cause I liked him and what he did but he's more of a Torts player than av. System didn't fit.

If Glass is getting benched, then haleluja but he's getting close to being viewed as AV's boy toy out there. Brings nothing to the table.

If in deed its glass for fast, then this move needs to be praised. If it's for Duke, then AV clearly coaches with fear and a lack of confidence when it comes to developing young players.

LA had two rookies on its 2nd line and beat the Rangers, Sutter is a man that knows how to bring up kids with accountability.

fast over glass is a bonus, can pk, is another RH shot, can skate and move the puck up the ice. We're talking very basic here and that's an upgrade.

Stempniak strikes me as a player who shows up well on bad teams, I've never seen him with a winning team and he was a no show with Pitt. I'd rather give kids a look offensively than watching misplay the power play. Effort not always there either. Don't get me wrong, he's had a lot of good moments, but just of every game.

That said, he and Moore a decent together, but suck with hags, too small as a unit, and no chemistry. I'd give duke a look on their left and let him play the role of a game breaker while they serve as a defensive conscience.

Zucc needs to step up. Too cute out there. Ineffective passes, turnovers, poor shot selection. He's only had 3 good games. Too cute. You hear less and less zuuuuuucccs at the garden. Fans notice.

Kreider-step-MSL
Nash-brass-Zucc
Hags-Hayes-fast
Duke-Moore-stemp

I don't disagree with the bolded, he needs to be better. That being said, his turnover numbers are not bad. With 12 games played he has 12 takeaways and 3 giveaways which is the best GvA/TkA ratio on the team.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia

No if you clear they have 30 days to send him down I believe .

Fast is s good player . Not sure why he has some hate

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
he's going in for duclair no question in my mind.

stempniak moves up fast plays with moore and glass brutal

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
for some reason pat leonard who knows practically nothing thinks its stempniak coming out

I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt this

but if he's right that would be extremely surprising

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I get about excited about jesper fast playing as I do getting handed a half melted vanilla ice cream cone

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad