Confirmed with Link: Ryan Carpenter to Calgary, 5th Round Pick (2024) to Chicago

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

The veteran forward can play anywhere up front and provides plenty of grit every shift. He has grown into a useful checker and penalty killer. His offensive numbers have dropped sharply from his days in college hockey and the American Hockey League, limiting him to a bottom-six forward role at the highest level.

Long Range Potential: Decent depth forward and penalty killer.

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
:huh:
This is clearly just a move so Treliving could make a trade at the deadline..I guess if there is a potential silver lining its that currently there is no trade a 4th for an AHL level dman for depth.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Cheap depth that can play on the fourth line and should fit in with Sutter hockey. Good to get in case someone gets hurt.

Reactions: Mitts

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
:huh:
This is clearly just a move so Treliving could make a trade at the deadline..I guess if there is a potential silver lining its that currently there is no trade a 4th for an AHL level dman for depth.
It's prob because we lost Richardson at the 11th hour

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
surprise-to-be.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
So who does he replace? Monahan?, Lucic?, Dube?

Or Lewis over Sutter’s dead body?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
i'm starting to feel sorry for phillips.

You are aware our coach is Darryl Sutter right?
And that there'd be a near zero percent chance he'd bring in a tiny rookie to play meaningful minutes down the stretch right? He doesn't even like playing Dube who's bigger, more skilled and not a rookie :laugh:

Reactions: Fig and Tofveve

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
So who does he replace? Monahan?, Lucic?, Dube?

Or Lewis over Sutter’s dead body?

You'd hope he'd be the 13th forward that could push Monahan and Lucic a little bit?
Most games we play don't need the nuclear deterrent in Lucic anyway.

Sutter loves himself some Lewis. Ain't no way he's sitting his boy.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
You are aware our coach is Darryl Sutter right?
And that there'd be a near zero percent chance he'd bring in a tiny rookie to play meaningful minutes down the stretch right? He doesn't even like playing Dube who's bigger, more skilled and not a rookie :laugh:
Who traded for this lump? Maybe Sutter isn't helping matters, but BT doesn't have to make it worse.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
This dude has less than half of Ruzicka's 5v5 primary points (4 vs 9) this season despite getting x2.6 the amount of time on ice. Subtraction by addition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad