RW Nail Yakupov - Nizhnekamsk Neftekhimik, KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyth

Jun 24, 2012
nail, pls shave your mustache :))..

I saw him vs Lev Praha and I think he is ready for NHL:)

Oilin Toronto

Mar 31, 2010
nail, pls shave your mustache :))..

I saw him vs Lev Praha and I think he is ready for NHL:)

I hear he's not getting the ice time. Despite the fact that he's scoring, he seems to not be getting the ice time. Is this true?

Pyth

Jun 24, 2012
I hear he's not getting the ice time. Despite the fact that he's scoring, he seems to not be getting the ice time. Is this true?

In a few early matches, he doesnt have good ice time (he played in 3rd line). But now he playing in top6 and he dominates in play (he had now 15:28 avg icetime/game - but ice time every game rises)

(sry for bad ENG, its a long time since I have gone from school :) )

Turrican*

In a few early matches, he doesnt have good ice time (he played in 3rd line). But now he playing in top6 and he dominates in play (he had now 15:28 avg icetime/game - but ice time every game rises)

You have better english than most french-Canadians. :sarcasm:

And I agree. Shave your stupid moustache.

Oilin Toronto

Mar 31, 2010

Thanks for the information. I just heard that his ice time has been like a roller coaster. He didn't play much the first couple of games...then, his ice time increased 3rd and 4th game. However, a couple of games ago, the team went into OT, and he only got one shift even though he had 2 points in the game. I don't know why, but it seems as though the coach is not utilizing his talents as much as he should.

By the way, your english is more than good enough.

Oct 15, 2008

He had 14min in regulation last game.

The top line is getting 20-21 min/game.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Thanks for the information. I just heard that his ice time has been like a roller coaster. He didn't play much the first couple of games...then, his ice time increased 3rd and 4th game. However, a couple of games ago, the team went into OT, and he only got one shift even though he had 2 points in the game. I don't know why, but it seems as though the coach is not utilizing his talents as much as he should.

By the way, your english is more than good enough.

He received the most ice time of any forward in the last OT.

I know Edmonton supporters want him to get 20+ minutes, but Yakupov is still only a kid with less than 10 professional games under his belt. The coach seems to be bringing him along at a good pace; steady and not too much too soon.

As long as he's getting at least 2nd line minutes and regular PP time its great for him. And he looks really happy to be part of the team:handclap:

Oilin Toronto

Mar 31, 2010
He received the most ice time of any forward in the last OT.

I know Edmonton supporters want him to get 20+ minutes, but Yakupov is still only a kid with less than 10 professional games under his belt. The coach seems to be bringing him along at a good pace; steady and not too much too soon.

As long as he's getting at least 2nd line minutes and regular PP time its great for him. And he looks really happy to be part of the team:handclap:

I'm agreement with you. As long as he gets at least 2nd line minutes, plays a role on the PP, and enjoys himself as he plays for his hometown, that's all we can ask for.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Bump. Another 2g game for Yakupov today. He's now sitting at 8G and 2A in 11GP. WTG Nail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad