RW Kaapo Kakko - TPS, Liiga (2019 Draft) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiekura

Oct 6, 2013
Kakko is playing with super skilled players? News to me. I never said Hughes was bad last night. It’s hard to score points as an 18 year old in this tournament but Kakko is just murdering teams.

I know. You are also lowballing Hughes.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Got Forsberg vibes on that empty netter, the way he shrugs off the defender, dipping his shoulder and cutting towards the end.

I'd be lying if I said he hasn't looked more impressive than Hughes in the games I've seen. Albeit, I've seen less than 10 from both.

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Kakko has 5 goals. I doubt Hughes gets even 5 points this whole tournament.

Neither Canada nor Slovakia are really bringing strong teams this year. If Kakko produces against, say, Sweden or Russia, we have something to get excited about.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Even though the last goal was an EN it was still so impressive, the strength against an NHL defender there...

Cosmojam

Jul 8, 2009
Turku
Wouldn't it only be fair if Kakko could choose himself in which team he wants to play? NJ can take Hughes.

jibbz

Mar 9, 2019
Neither Canada nor Slovakia are really bringing strong teams this year. If Kakko produces against, say, Sweden or Russia, we have something to get excited about.

Slovakia absolutely owned USA and Canada exclusively consists of NHL regulars. They're both pretty damn good, and to score 5 goals in 2 games against these teams is insane for an 18 year old.

If he had put up all his points against Italy now that would be a completely different story

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
He can most likely already produce against top nhl teams even...he reminds me of pre draft Matthews.

Just an relentless force that instantly tilts the ice to his teams advantage.

To me its obvious, theres tons to be excited about when it comes to Kaako.

His english is fine too btw. Watching interview right now. Rally english but he understands questions and answers no problem.

chauron

Jan 5, 2014
Dude. C'mon. He is playing with skilled players and he is skilled player too. Don't go that route. I am sure Hughes will get points. He was good last night
From NHL point of view, he is dominating amongst of beer league players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad