RW Eeli Tolvanen - Jokerit, KHL (2017, 30th, NSH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
2+1 in his first KHL game and still over 10 minutes left of the game. This kid is for real! His shot is really amazing! He will be a very special player too. Similar as Laine in the way he shoots and his smarts. Finnish hockey is going to have so many great and young players in the near future.

Edit: Damn! I missed his hattrick goal while writing my post. :D

Last edited:

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
1st one was the best one. Nice way to change the angle and get the shot off quickly without long wind up.

Not something you usually see from Finns.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Kinda unexpected, but his shot is really great. And it looks like he's the youngest KHL hattricker ever. And not sure, anybody before started his KHL career with a hat trick.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
And so Eeli Tolvanen becomes the youngest hat trick scorer in KHL history.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Kinda unexpected, but his shot is really great. And it looks like he's the youngest KHL hattricker ever. And not sure, anybody before started his KHL career with a hat trick.

Unexpected if you didn't watch any of the preseason games, perhaps.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Called in this topic that he's best shot after Laine we have few weeks ago.. calling it again just to make myself proud because he is backing my ass up what a beast.

Damn that university is dumb for not having him, unless they actually care about how these hockey cave-men learn their literature (which is, actually, entirely possible!).

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Called in this topic that he's best shot after Laine we have few weeks ago.. calling it again just to make myself proud because he is backing my ass up what a beast.

And the good thing is, he's not only about the shot, either. A very impressive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad