Russian Fans appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
There are not much real fans in the stands for Russia. I see only people from Russian official delegations and some tourists. Pretty much the combo what Americans and Canadians have and the other nations as well. Russia is ripe even more then England with hooligans, nazbols, skins and other hockey and football fan firms. So if they would come in numbers, Olympics would have to be stopped. I would not mind if Russian hools would skin don cherry alive, for all the garbage he put Russia through. Then he would never even imagine how ridiculous his statements are about Russians. People, who saved the world from Mongols, Swedes, French, English and Germans on numerous occasions. Not sure about Brits though, they had their party for many centuries on the bones of the world. BTW Turin has a special place in Russian hearts. First, the city was liberated from French by the most famous commander of them all, Suvorov(Finnish origins, Finns should be happy), making the dash with his army through the Alps. Yes, those Alps where the Olympics now take place. Second. In 1956 in Turin, Russia began its dominance of the hockey world. Reinventing the whole game concept in the process.

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
SENATOR said:
There are not much real fans in the stands for Russia. I see only people from Russian official delegations and some tourists. Pretty much the combo what Americans and Canadians have and the other nations as well. Russia is ripe even more then England with hooligans, nazbols, skins and other hockey and football fan firms. So if they would come in numbers, Olympics would have to be stopped. I would not mind if Russian hools would skin don cherry alive, for all the garbage he put Russia through. Then he would never even imagine how ridiculous his statements are about Russians. People, who saved the world from Mongols, Swedes, French, English and Germans on numerous occasions. Not sure about Brits though, they had their party for many centuries on the bones of the world. BTW Turin has a special place in Russian hearts. First, the city was liberated from French by the most famous commander of them all, Suvorov(Finnish origins, Finns should be happy), making the dash with his army through the Alps. Yes, those Alps where the Olympics now take place. Second. In 1956 in Turin, Russia began its dominance of the hockey world. Reinventing the whole game concept in the process.
Hate to disappoint you, bro, but the Suvors came to serve Czar Alexei Mikhailovich from Sweden. Also, Sweden has never really challenged to be a major power. The closes they came to that status was during the 30 Year War under their great king Gustav-Adolph II. They were the major Northern power until the reign of our own Peter the Great, but other than that, they could never really challenge France, England or even Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad