Olympics: Russia approves athletes competing under neutral flag, KHLers to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
if the words in quotation are real, that's one bad ass vice secretary.

He also said two more women will be banned but they'll get to play under the Olympic Homophobic Slur as well. There's a meeting tomorrow in Lausanne where they'll go through the men's team and other matters.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
if the words in quotation are real, that's one bad ass vice secretary.

He's a stud! A total wild man! Not to stereotype him, but he's got a zany, crazy, wacky, full-throttle personality, which is so prevalent there.

RossiyaSport

Aug 18, 2017
www.instagram.com
you pee over, you are a doper. drug tests have to have objective limits. That these limits change from time to time is problematic but it doesnt negate the value of objective limits. Hell its not just drugs, blood doping ( the removal of YOUR OWN BLOOD, storage and then reinjection prior to the event requiring increased aerobic capacity cannot be detected as a difference ( but can be by HC levels). Still illegal.

if ignorance were an excuse for peeing over any limit then there is no value in drug testing at all because every reading would be clouded by having to determine intent. Backstoms would claim their doctor told them it was okay and dopers like efimova would claim that she took some off brand supplement without knowing what was in it, or my favorite, that the west contaminated her food/supplements in order to ensure she would not win from a mixture of fear and jealousy of russian athletes.

and increase performance is not currently, nor has it been for a long time, a pre requisite to be considered a banned substance. All that matters is the objective limits and its the athletes responsibility to make sure they are below ( which can be kind of hard to do when coaches are doping their athletes without their knowledge or consent, not that I know a lot about that). You ?

banned is banned, i don't know how that's smearing someone. everyone else seemed to be able to not get pinched. and the american who called the doper a doper and who herself wasn't a doper, didnt seem to have a problem beating the doper.

in before " conspiracy!"

You like to talk a lot but you don't say anything. So many people like you just do nothing but spout propaganda sound bytes and act like a sleazy defense attorney.

WADA banned Meldonium for political reasons without doing trace studies. Numerous athletes failed tests on microscopic levels that were clearly taken before it was banned. WADA realized it was going to be sued a lot if suspending people for something that was taken before it was banned, something they admit they didn't even do any studies on to see how long it lasts in their system.

So WADA rescinded the suspensions. The only one who fell into the trap was Sharapova who didn't notice it had been banned. And for this the fake news media brands her as a 'doper' for taking something that should have never been banned for a grand total of a few weeks while it was banned.

In the past Efimova was suspended 16 months for taking a GNC supplement that had DHEA in it. I saw some of this at Walmart for a few bucks. Granted its illegal, and 16 months is a hell of a long suspension for taking an over the counter supplement.

This girl was tortured, booed by uninformed people, and made the face of doping scorn, for taking a otc supplement she served an 16 month ban for. And for a lifted suspension where she did nothing wrong. But the fake news media painted her as Lance Armstrong.

Its this sort of Lord of the Flies behavior that is fueling the nonsense still today by virtue signalers worked up with anti Russian hysteria.

Reactions: Backami and Kurtz

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
You like to talk a lot but you don't say anything. So many people like you just do nothing but spout propaganda sound bytes and act like a sleazy defense attorney.

WADA banned Meldonium for political reasons without doing trace studies. Numerous athletes failed tests on microscopic levels that were clearly taken before it was banned. WADA realized it was going to be sued a lot if suspending people for something that was taken before it was banned, something they admit they didn't even do any studies on to see how long it lasts in their system.

So WADA rescinded the suspensions. The only one who fell into the trap was Sharapova who didn't notice it had been banned. And for this the fake news media brands her as a 'doper' for taking something that should have never been banned for a grand total of a few weeks while it was banned.

In the past she was suspended 16 months for taking a GNC supplement that had DHEA in it. I saw some of this at Walmart for a few bucks. Granted its illegal, and 16 months is a hell of a long suspension for taking an over the counter supplement.

This girl was tortured, booed by uninformed people, and made the face of doping scorn, for taking a otc supplement she served an 16 month ban for. And for a lifted suspension where she did nothing wrong. But the fake news media painted her as Lance Armstrong.

Its this sort of Lord of the Flies behavior that is fueling the nonsense still today by virtue signalers worked up with anti Russian hysteria.

guess what, with a good MS, "microscopic levels" are easily detected and it doesnt matter whether its ug. ng or pg's once objective limits are set, if you exceed them you are a doper. So how many people sued WADA for meldonium ?

I like the " granted its illegal" part followed immediately by some rationalization/justification. Again how available DHEA is is not the point. its on the list and it doesnt say that any non zero number is doping, there is a threshold limit and if you exceed it. = doper. dont like it tough. whether you think that it should or should not be on the list is moot, it WAS on the list and it wasnt added 5 minutes before her heat. And she pissed above it. That makes her a doper BY DEFINITION. These labels are not subjective, you piss over = doper. you could be a freaking saint in every other aspect of your life, piss over then try to change your name to st.cheatsalot, patron saint of dope cheats world wide.

She was held to account for HER BAD CHOICES. You don't come off the drug wagon and go waving your index finger before you havent won anything but a heat. I'm GLAD she was roasted, I'm GLAD the same person turned on justin gatlin publically. Dopers should be shamed, they should be booed because they are freaking cheats. And she got pinched TWICE.
The only thing that would have been better if is the booing would have brought her, or gatling, lance armstron and all of the the other dopers to tears on live TV. who doesnt want to see a cheater get their comeuppance?

dont like the doper moniker ? it was well within her control to ensure that it was never associated with her again. How'd that work out for her ?

the swimmer that waxed her, how many times has she been pinched so far ??????????

XokkeyGuy

Apr 30, 2013
Possible Russian jersey at the olympics, they are said to have already been created. It is yet to IOC to accept them now and they are good to go.

DRQCO7SWsAI6Lqp.jpg
DRQCOK7WkAEG7DJ.jpg

VVP

Oct 7, 2017
What a joke these Olympics are going to be. I won't be watching and I know a lot of people who have no interest ahead of them.

RossiyaSport

Aug 18, 2017
www.instagram.com
guess what, with a good MS, "microscopic levels" are easily detected and it doesnt matter whether its ug. ng or pg's once objective limits are set, if you exceed them you are a doper. So how many people sued WADA for meldonium ?

I like the " granted its illegal" part followed immediately by some rationalization/justification. Again how available DHEA is is not the point. its on the list and it doesnt say that any non zero number is doping, there is a threshold limit and if you exceed it. = doper. dont like it tough. whether you think that it should or should not be on the list is moot, it WAS on the list and it wasnt added 5 minutes before her heat. And she pissed above it. That makes her a doper BY DEFINITION. These labels are not subjective, you piss over = doper. you could be a freaking saint in every other aspect of your life, piss over then try to change your name to st.cheatsalot, patron saint of dope cheats world wide.

She was held to account for HER BAD CHOICES. You don't come off the drug wagon and go waving your index finger before you havent won anything but a heat. I'm GLAD she was roasted, I'm GLAD the same person turned on justin gatlin publically. Dopers should be shamed, they should be booed because they are freaking cheats. And she got pinched TWICE.
The only thing that would have been better if is the booing would have brought her, or gatling, lance armstron and all of the the other dopers to tears on live TV. who doesnt want to see a cheater get their comeuppance?

dont like the doper moniker ? it was well within her control to ensure that it was never associated with her again. How'd that work out for her ?

the swimmer that waxed her, how many times has she been pinched so far ??????????

There is just no getting through to people like you. You are all agenda and care less about reality or facts. The suspension for Meldonium was rescinded. What part of this do you not understand. It was rescinded because WADA had to reluctantly admit this microscopic level showed it was taken before it was banned. And WADA in its reckless political actions banned something without doing any studies on how long traces last. She did nothing wrong.

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
There is just no getting through to people like you. You are all agenda and care less about reality or facts. The suspension for Meldonium was rescinded. What part of this do you not understand. It was rescinded because WADA had to reluctantly admit this microscopic level showed it was taken before it was banned. And WADA in its reckless political actions banned something without doing any studies on how long traces last. She did nothing wrong.

And who are you? What is this all site about? About Rossiya Sport

And this? Rossiya Sport (@rossiyasport) • Instagram photos and videos

And mainly this article? How Western Hockey is Ruining Russian Prospects Part 2

Ten years ago czech manager had presentation about his opinion on CHL impact on czech players. Is there therefore a czechofobia industry in Canada or USA? Can you clarify it? Because so far it looks you feed us with your own s....... theories.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
It's a regional provided anti ischemic drug. You think these players have vascular problems ? It wouldn't be because it is thought to increase 02 delivery, would it? Wada banned it because it was ubiquitously being used.

And what is your deal with microscopic levels? They are objective levels and many many athletes have completed not being on anti ischemics.

What you want is for chemists to develop new drugs that your countrymen can use while you cry crockadile tears about not knowing they are PED's ( never been a requirement) or that until we completely understand pd/PK that they should still be able to use it.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's a regional provided anti ischemic drug. You think these players have vascular problems ? It wouldn't be because it is thought to increase 02 delivery, would it? Wada banned it because it was ubiquitously being used.

And what is your deal with microscopic levels? They are objective levels and many many athletes have completed not being on anti ischemics.

What you want is for chemists to develop new drugs that your countrymen can use while you cry crockadile tears about not knowing they are PED's ( never been a requirement) or that until we completely understand pd/PK that they should still be able to use it.

He's an American Russophile.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
This whole thing is weird. The entire Russian team is banned but they still allow the athletes to compete? It's basically Russia rolling in with fake mustaches and glasses. How does a team like this even qualify? Are they in the place of Russia in the tournament? Just a strange situation.

I feel for the athletes that aren't part of the doping scandal but blame your Olympic federation for being dirty so that you have to go to the Olympics in disguise.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Time to forget all this nonsense and focus on WINNING OLYMPIC GOLD FOR RUSSIA!!!!
Yeah and what an accomplishment that will be, you beat the third tier level players of most countries.

Any port in a storm, I guess. Kind of nostalgic, going back to pros of one country beating a bunch of rag tag players that are outmatched from the jump.

If you don't win however.............

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin
Yeah and what an accomplishment that will be, you beat the third tier level players of most countries.

Any port in a storm, I guess. Kind of nostalgic, going back to pros of one country beating a bunch of rag tag players that are outmatched from the jump.

If they value Olympic gold, who are you to criticize?

I see little difference between this upcoming olympics and, say, the WJC; a tourney Canadians go crazy over despite the participants being a bunch of kids (most of whom won't ever be near NHL quality).

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
This whole thing is weird. The entire Russian team is banned but they still allow the athletes to compete? It's basically Russia rolling in with fake mustaches and glasses. How does a team like this even qualify? Are they in the place of Russia in the tournament? Just a strange situation.

I feel for the athletes that aren't part of the doping scandal but blame your Olympic federation for being dirty so that you have to go to the Olympics in disguise.

Qualify? Datsyuk. Kovalchuk. Voynov. Others.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010

That does make me feel a bit nostalgic, I'll admit.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Everybody cheats, the IOC are a bunch of corrupt, criminal crooks, but Russia was caught red handed with systematic cheating for decades and decades with overwhelming evidence. You're kind of forced to punish Russia then, otherwise you might just allow all kind of cheating instead and make it legit.

Especially the 80's was the golden era of doping. It's blatantly obvious each and every nation back then cheated.

As the chief of WADA said in an interview on who cheats today: "EVERYBODY!"

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Usada and Travis Tygart (don't remember the exact quote, but it was something like this)

on russian athletes: "No need to have a positif doping test to proove their fault, that their a guilty"

on justin gatlin: "It's important to say, that people are not guilty until we have proof of their positif doping test"

H - Hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad