Rundblad

LandofLincoln*

Yeah, kids like Clendening and Dahlbeck who got a look and immediate thumbs down from Q. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

By Q's choice, nobody was ahead of Rundblad on the depth chart aside from TVR and maybe, on an outside chance, Johns.

Both got injured repeatedly.

Time will tell if they actually are what he hope they are, rather than injury-prone question marks.

Injuries happen to defenseman when pucks hit them. It's not like playing forward. It's unfortunate. Calling Versteeg, Bolland, Havlat injury prone fine, but it's a bit early to label rookies as injury prone.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
He was okay (in Q's voice)

Rundblad had 1 shift in the third and in that shift, he got trapped in the defensive zone for a minute and a half.

I don't think my nerves can handle seeing him on Anaheim ice in game 7.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
He was okay (in Q's voice)

Rundblad had 1 shift in the third and in that shift, he got trapped in the defensive zone for a minute and a half.

I don't think my nerves can handle seeing him on Anaheim ice in game 7.

I can't handle any of our bottom pairing Dmen.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Timonen was a -2 with 8 minutes of ice time. Rundblad just needed to be better than that, and he was.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
The D looked ten times better than any game this series and actually better than whenever Timonen was on the ice this entire playoffs

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

This was due to the forwards not getting the puck out. I don't recall him being the cause on this.

Overall 26/5 were invisible and that is what you want at this point for us.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
The D looked ten times better than any game this series and actually better than whenever Timonen was on the ice this entire playoffs

agreed....what a waste of draft picks that was....should have been all in on Petry or zidlicky.....

CptnSerious

Them Intangibles
Apr 19, 2014
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unless TVR is a go (Which looks unlikely) ,, You gotta keep #5 in

I feel dirty typing that.. Man how awful you are #44

Well, if the Hawks win the Cup, Timonen goes out a champ. At least we can give him something the Flyers couldn't. :handclap:

Rundblad is a better option than Timonen though. Will TVR be ready for the SCF?

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The good news is that Runblad was fine last night. Saw him miss on one clear, but a lot of guys did as Anaheim was coming hard.

He had a couple of nice pinches and a nice shot attempt.

He was fine and I barely noticed him. That's the best we can hope for.

That said, the clinic that #2 put on last night was just astonishing.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The good news is that Runblad was fine last night. Saw him miss on one clear, but a lot of guys did as Anaheim was coming hard.

He had a couple of nice pinches and a nice shot attempt.

He was fine and I barely noticed him. That's the best we can hope for.

That said, the clinic that #2 put on last night was just astonishing.

Agreed on all counts.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
He didn't make me nervous when he was out there the way Timmo did. Timmo can't handle the Ducks. They're too big and too fast.

Rundblad was decent.

I can see where bowman was going with the Timmo trade. It was worth a shot , especially if it worked out the way Stan had hoped. But it didn't.

Who would have ever thought we would miss rozival. Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad