Rumor: Rumour and Proposals Thread: Time for Holland to get Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
You alright buddy? I know we're all down in the dumps but if you are this loaded already, shoot me a message. I'm sure I can give you some hope.

200.gif

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hyman is coming in at 5 million. That's solid. He is a definite top 6 winger who provides what we have been missing. He's what we hoped Yamamoto could end up being; the glimpse of him his rookie year.

Damn good player I watched every game of this year living in Toronto. Lots of room to add more, too.
No one is overly concerned about the amount. It's the term that is killer.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Zach Laing tried to argue last season that Bear was more important to the team than Nurse because the analytics said so.
I imagine that was another well-written article absent of spelling errors and false statements.

tabs

Oct 30, 2009
I imagine that was another well-written article by him, absent of spelling errors and false statements.
It was on a podcast. He’s also argued that Jones is a top 4 D and that we have the pieces to make an Eichel trade work. Not a big fan of his takes.

Reactions: Del Preston

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Can’t he make a trade during the draft after the guy we want gets picked beforehand? That’s fairly common practice, no?
We shouldn’t be picking anyone at the draft of the plan is to compete and be good in 4-5 years before McD and Drai are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad