Speculation: Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2019-20 Pt. VII: The Lou Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Parise has waived his NTC to come here. Let’s hope a deal gets done.
source.gif

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
I think Minnesota is stuck with that penalty regardless and as the Athletic article points out, the NHL would probably step in and not hit them with a large cap hit since it was done on a old CBA....

That being said, one would think this would be as long as Lou/Zach want to run with it until he hangs them up....so Islanders may have to give a prospect or pick if it is in fact Ladd/Clutter......

Don't see why Seattle would be interested in taking him off our hands....so this is hopefully a 3 year play with him:

Ladd/Clutter (9)- Parise (7.5)
Ladd/Clutter (9)- Parise (7.5)
Ladd (5.5)- Parise (7.5)

Saves us 1.5 million the first two years and costs us 2 in the third year............let's see what else we have to send their way though....I dont think it should be too much because they were paying the retirement penalty regardless.....

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
I’m eating lunch in Aquebogue and I want to drive west and start tailgating for the game tomorrow night right now.

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
So IF this trade involving Parise pans out and IF Sorokin goes the other way, we basically signed Varlamov for “nothing.” I hate to be a Debbie downer, but I’d have preferred Lehner, since signing Varly was/is supposed to entice Sorokin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad