Speculation: Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2019-20 Pt. VII: The Lou Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Parise has waived his NTC to come here. Let’s hope a deal gets done. I hate his contract but at least he plays and produces. Ladd doesn’t do shit for us.

benedictTavares

JT's PJ's'
Jan 15, 2013
Scottsdale
Depending on the details flipping a player who isn't doing anything productive for the team for one who scored 61 points last season and currently has 37 is probably a good deal. Risky still, but could be manageable. If Clutterbuck were included it'd be to offset salary and then we'd shift Komarov down.

Lee Barzal Eberle
Beauvillier Nelson Bailey
Parise Pageau Dal Colle
Martin Cizikas Komarov

Interesting.

How does Parise not play with Barzy?

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
Well one thing you certainly can't say is that Lou was sleeping if he manages to pull this off. Acquiring 45 goals including 14 on the power play on two players would be more than I or anyone else could have expected...........

Reactions: MJF

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
In my understanding, if he waves his NMC, then he's eligible for anything – trade, Seattle, etc.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
I don’t mind Parise at all if it means getting rid of Ladd and another bad contract like Clutter/Komarov/Hickey. He can still play and is at least a pure shooter which is more we can say for anyone else on the team.

Reactions: CupHolders

NyIsles91

Feb 24, 2017
In regards to parise. If after 2 years he retired. Do we get stuck with any cap hit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad