Speculation: Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2018-19 - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NittanyIsle

Feb 16, 2013
Let Lou do his thing. Snow ain't running the ship anymore. If we do something, it's gonna make sense.

Simmonds isn't on the ice for practice by the way...

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
What will they do with Sbisa now that they signed Seidenberg? Is there a limit on head count besides the salary cap?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
There asking price is to high. I don’t think Stone gets traded as Ottawa still hoping to sign him.

Sounds like it may be dropping. We will see. With the Jets and Calgary who were reported on as working on something big last night fell through. I would certainly entertain a 1st and Bellows for Stone. This would be fair IMO, considering some of the overpayments of Duchene and Muzzin have been.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
What will they do with Sbisa now that they signed Seidenberg? Is there a limit on head count besides the salary cap?

I think they just waive them to get them off the roster today, and can put them back on the roster tomorrow.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011

Matt Duchene was the first big name off the board on Friday and it was perhaps a double-whammy for the Isles: Not only did they have interest, according to several league sources, but they watched as the Senators spurned them for Columbus, a potential first-round playoff opponent for the Islanders.
It’s believed the Isles’ offer for Duchene centered around the team’s first-round pick in June and young forward Anthony Beauvillier, though it’s not known if that was the complete offer.

Reactions: GrandmaSlices51631

KrisBeKreame

Oct 5, 2009
Virginia
NO, rosters expand at 3pm today. But as far as Siedenberg and Sbisa they are depth in caese of injury. Remember Bridgeport is in playoff position too. We dont want to take from them if injury occurs up here.

Reactions: dood

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Confirmed Zuccerello has a broken arm. Geez that sucks. In the 2 periods he played for the Stars he looked like he fit like a glove.

Reactions: Stercrazy

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
People keep saying Lou is working on something big, and the Isles are in on a lot of things. Obviously would not come from Lou, he has the cone of silence down. I just have to wonder with the Jets out, and the B's working on Staal not Stone. Flames deal falling through last night. Who is left? We know who? Stone to me is the prized player that can be had this TDL by far. We shall see. Also SJ is a sneaky team. I can see them going for Stone too.

Reactions: YearlyLottery
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad