Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: National Reporters say EK65 to Edmonton in the Works; Local Reporters Scoff. JP Conclusion Near?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Director of Pro Scouting brother Brad Holland on Oilers Now today:

- Acknowledged that theyre in a winning window for the next 3 years
- Mirrored Ken's stance on subtle moves are king
- Stauffer asked about Karlsson and while not addressing EK specifically, said big moves like that are offseason moves and you don't know how much they may disrupt team chemistry mid-season
Leon and McDavid have asked specifically for a puckmoving Dman and this guy cares more about not breaking friendships LOL

Reactions: Aerrol

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I bought a couple of these magazines from Wee Book Inn years ago. Funniest shit ever.
Wanna aquire more
I used have most of their editions from the 70s and 80s but in various household moves I think they eventually were tossed. Makes me sad now some of the stuff from my youth/adolescence that I tossed in my earlier “what do I need that crap for” years. Wee Book Inn was always a fave when I travelled to Edmonton for work. I’m sure if you frequent similar stores in your travels you might stumble on a few more editions. Focus on the 70/80 years, the comedy was edgy, cutting and not worried about PC. It tailed off in the 90s and thus partly why it shut down, along with changing social mores and tastes and other things for people to spend their time and money on.

Best wishes.

They are funny as you say.

Reactions: Morpheus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad