Rumor: Rumor & Proposals: Is this real life or is this fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
You surely cannot believe that.

You're probably the type of fan that is okay with moving RHN for Dumba too. Ridiculous.

The kid just turned 23.

When all evidence points to something, why wouldn't I believe it? Nuge is worse offensively and defensively than he was as an 18 year old. It's astonishing.

And while I think Nuge for Dumba is a stupid trade, I'd rather do that than Hall for someone like Larsson.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Tyutin would be a decent top 4 add for a year. Columbus is also willing to retain salary.

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
I hope to God RNH is still an oiler this fall. Damn is he gonna change the opinions some of you have on him.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
What's the deal with Tyutin? Was he bad or was he just overpaid?
He is now a UFA as CBJ has bought him out.

Injury prone, getting up there in age, offense has dried up.

I hope it was a cap move though, because they were better off not buying him out and playing the odds with him getting hurt with insurance paying.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
They were drafted a year apart. There's no reason to think that RNH is any further from his peak than Hall is. Just one of their peaks is a mountain, the other is a foot hill. Guess which is which.

So many posters assume there's this crazy untapped potential in Nuge but I just don't see it. He's consistently hit mid-50 points his entire career and I don't see how he's just gonna skyrocket to the 70-80pt range.

It's almost like posters purposely want to downplay what Hall has accomplished to pump Nuge with his "potential"

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
10 teams in on Lucic. I wonder how connected the guys posting that he was a sure thing are?

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
I'm pretty confidant what you see is what you get with RNH. He hasn't shown anything the last couple of years IMO that shows he has some untapped potential.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
So many posters assume there's this crazy untapped potential in Nuge but I just don't see it. He's consistently hit mid-50 points his entire career and I don't see how he's just gonna skyrocket to the 70-80pt range.

It's almost like posters purposely want to downplay what Hall has accomplished to pump Nuge with his "potential"

It's kinda like Hemsky, except Hemsky put up some pretty damn good numbers for a few years. There was always an excuse for why Hemmer couldn't put up 60 or 70 points again

MCMIL OIL

Oct 19, 2011
Cochrane AB
I have two RNH jerseys so he damn well better be. Buying a new jersey is expensive.

I bought 2 Hall jersey cause i thought he was untradeable.. so much for that. Don't know how you give up hall when you got eberle, pouliout, nuge and a 1st at your disposal. That enough assests to land a top four dman. All im gunna say is if they trade Hall they better have one hell of a dman coming back.

Planisphaerium

Jan 27, 2011
I'm pretty confidant what you see is what you get with RNH. He hasn't shown anything the last couple of years IMO that shows he has some untapped potential.

Id like to see what the fellas can do with some puck moving defenseman who can play the game.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Check it out guys Scott Howson posts on here!

We are missing a top pairing D and a top 4 D. Tyutin fills in the top 4 D fine especially now that he's bought out. He'll probably sign for cheap.

This leaves us with RNH+Ebs+Yak+Reinhart for a bonafide #1D

doulos

Oct 4, 2007

Does Lebrun ever actually talk about anything that isn't completely obvious to everyone in existence?

I'm waiting for him to start a new radio show called 'Ice is cold, the puck is black, and other insider tips from Pierre Lebrun'.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
You seem to be a very bad at assessing talent

Feel free to get back to me when Nuge does something worth mentioning. I've been waiting to be proven wrong for 2 years. Nuge becomes the stud some of you think he is, I'll happily eat crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad