GDT: Royal Rumble part II - Royal Rumble match

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Also, I would have preferred ****ing SHAQ over Henry or Crews.

WHO thought Enzo was a good idea at 27 instead of Joe when Lesnar was all alone? WHO? Are they stupid? It's rhetorical cause I KNOW THEY ARE.

Jesus... I just remembered Brock was the last man standing when #27 came out... f*** you WWE. A Joe Lesnar stare down would have been amazing. Instead they bring out Enzo... my god.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
How the **** do they even have the audacity to have Roman at 30 and have him be the runner-up? Why the hell is this company so infatuated with him? It's not like he's completely loved by kids like Cena is.

Another Rumble match completely ruined.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Holy crap, Seth Rollins never showed his face on the show

Why would he? He might have ****** it up by helping to make it memorable in a positive way.

See, that's another one . . . have HHH as an entrant, then Rollins attacks before he gets down the ramp, never makes it in as they brawl all over the arena.

And, #27 . . . dude, Brock has killed everyone. Cue Goldberg's music and bring out Gillberg. If you want Brock to kill the next guy coming to the ring (before Goldberg), at least make it more entertaining than Enzo.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
HOW DO YOU **** UP THE RUMBLE 4 YEARS IN A ROW?

You have Joe, Nakamura, Balor, Angle, HHH, Rollins, you have guys who can do one-offs like DDP, Kevin Nash, Carlito, MVP, Rob Van Dam...and the only surprises we got were Dillinger and REIGNS? THE ROMAN REIGNS WHO DIED TWO HOURS AGO?

These stupid ass jabronis.

Doesn't even help that the full-time roster looked like a bunch of jabroni geeks as soon as the part-timers came in and did their jabroni shtick for a few mins until they were winded.

What an infuriating match after a GREAT show.

Just let the hate settle bruh. You said yourself you would be happy if Orton won.

WWE just be rustlin your jimmies is all

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I didn't want Joe to debut only to be overshadowed by Taker/Lesnar/Goldberg... But they sure wasted those three.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Legit if AJ or Joe were #30, the house would have come done. I feel so deflated for exactly what MCG posts. I just feel so deflated and I haven't watched Raw in months and I watch about 20 minutes of SD here and there.

Deflating is all I got.

Right there with you Cole, both on tonight and how little I watch anymore.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just let the hate settle bruh. You said yourself you would be happy if Orton won.

WWE just be rustlin your jimmies is all

I didn't expect them to use all the surprise slots on jabroni geeks like ENZO and APOLLO and HENRY.

At least if I had Joe, HHH with Rollins killing him and a Balor I'd be happy. I would have been happy with a No Way Jose cameo ffs.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I didn't want Joe to debut only to be overshadowed by Taker/Lesnar/Goldberg... But they sure wasted those three.

Well, given that they did with those three, you could've made Joe so strong tonight.

Oct 18, 2011
It was scary seeing Taker hobbling around in there. I'm scared the guy is going to collapse at Mania. Reigns and Taker was teased which is a horrifying thought

either lots of smoke and mirrors, or a really physical match which who knows if undertaker should really do

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Legit if AJ or Joe were #30, the house would have come done. I feel so deflated for exactly what MCG posts. I just feel so deflated and I haven't watched Raw in months and I watch about 20 minutes of SD here and there.

Deflating is all I got.

Styles coming out at 30 and winning would be so ****ing sick.

I think Joe shows up at the EC, destroys Cena, Wyatt wins.

Wyatt/Orton
Cena/Joe

Hell, a fatal four way would be dope.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
either lots of smoke and mirrors, or a really physical match which who knows if undertaker should really do

I read that he's putting off possible hip replacement surgery. No clue how serious or if true, but that would explain it. He's just a pylon out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad