GDT: Royal Rumble part II - Royal Rumble match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil Dude

Jan 10, 2010
Alberta
Chance to develop a new star....nope. Chance to elevate someone new into the main event....nope.....Maybe a chance to get an interesting best friends angel...nope....

Reigns had his shot at the Universal title tonight, story line says he should not be in the Rumble.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wyatt will win the title at the chamber

Wyatt vs Randy is ****ing stupid at WM, IMO. It is so forced. If they want to do it without the title, so be it. That is not a main event worthy match when you have AJ Styles running the show the last 6 months +. Hell even Cena/Taker makes more sense than Orton/Wyatt for the title.

Orton/Wyatt vs. Harper/______ with a possible Orton turn would make sense. I do not get the idea of having the title randomly put on Orton or Wyatt and given a main event at WM. Stupid.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
It's not Cena/Orton

Orton can choose between Raw or Smackdown. Also, there are 2 PPV's.

IMO It will be Orton/Wyatt for the title at WM.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Wyatt vs Randy is ****ing stupid at WM, IMO. It is so forced. If they want to do it without the title, so be it. That is not a main event worthy match when you have AJ Styles running the show the last 6 months +. Hell even Cena/Taker makes more sense than Orton/Wyatt for the title.

Orton/Wyatt vs. Harper/______ with a possible Orton turn would make sense. I do not get the idea of having the title randomly put on Orton or Wyatt and given a main event at WM. Stupid.

Jericho was the call. He and KO could have done comedy for the next month or so, then the KO turn. Could've built something really, really tremendous.

Eh, they'll **** that one up to. How do I know? Tonight was a reminder.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HOW DO YOU **** UP THE RUMBLE 4 YEARS IN A ROW?

You have Joe, Nakamura, Balor, Angle, HHH, Rollins, you have guys who can do one-offs like DDP, Kevin Nash, Carlito, MVP, Rob Van Dam...and the only surprises we got were Dillinger and REIGNS? THE ROMAN REIGNS WHO DIED TWO HOURS AGO?

These stupid ass jabronis.

Doesn't even help that the full-time roster looked like a bunch of jabroni geeks as soon as the part-timers came in and did their jabroni shtick for a few mins until they were winded.

What an infuriating match after a GREAT show.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
If I never see another ****ing superman punch itll be too soon. ****.

I really enjoyed that rumble until that idiot showed up. Give the spot to anyone else. ANYONE. For the love of ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad