Marlies GDT: Round 3, Game 3: Toronto vs. Hershey 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
This Marlies team looks like it's running out of gas. It's been a good learning year up to this point but not the way you want to see your prospects flame out.

Flame outs are never good for making roster decisions for next year.

Winning teams and strong playoff performances make promotion decisions much easier.

If you looked at this years team playoff performance is there really any player (perhaps Connor Brown 7 goals) that has really forced tough decisions on management to be penciled in ink right now?

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
The Marlies are cooked. Just add the potatoes. Big disappointment the way certain players wilted under play-off pressure and intensity.

This won't be popular but I'm not here for the popularity contest, Nylander opened up questions about the quality of player he is within the Leafs organization's decision makers.

Twice his compete level has been a concern in a short amount of time. He was told by Babcock that his compete just wasn't acceptable and Keefe has had trouble motivating him.

He isn't doing himself any favours and if it continues he will be a Marlie next year as well. We all seen the float aspect in his game!

Is that a concern?

I'm not so sure it is but i am not very happy with him right now anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad