Series Talk: Round 2: Leafs vs. Panthers

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Betman would never allow an all Cdn cup final.

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories like this.

However, now would be the best time for an all Canadian Final. Insane marketing potential with Prime Matthews vs Prime McDavid, no upcoming expansion so growing game in USA not as important short term, and they'd generate way more $ than any other matchup.

baton elevated

One Man Gang
Jun 4, 2009
With all the betting that has entered sports today it's easy to see game management is pervasive. If you revisit the 1993 Kings/Leafs series it will persuade you to reconsider. That too would have been an all Cdn final. Should have been but they screwed the leafs on that one.

The Best Leafs Everr

Jul 29, 2022
I mean the boys deserves rest after that and rightfully so. We don't have to worry about who is gonna end up going against us, it's them who should be worried about us. This win gives us a huge boost of energy and adrenaline rush that courses through the entire Leafs nation and the organization.

MASSIVE!!!

Reactions: authentic

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
With all the betting that has entered sports today it's easy to see game management is pervasive. If you revisit the 1993 Kings/Leafs series it will persuade you to reconsider. That too would have been an all Cdn final. Should have been but they screwed the leafs on that one.

Human error and poor officiating does not equal rigged games.

Make-up calls shouldn't be a thing, but it's not done to rig the game.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I know going 11-7 helped us win tonight but might need to go back to the proper formation against the bruins (yes I don't see the Bruins losing to the panthers tomorrow)

Does Lilegren or Gustaffson stay in"?

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
I know going 11-7 helped us win tonight but might need to go back to the proper formation against the bruins (yes I don't see the Bruins losing to the panthers tomorrow)

Does Lilegren or Gustaffson stay in"?
Liljegren stay in.

Put in Simmonds

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Happy to advance but Tampa should get a lot of respect in the handshake line, they outplayed the leafs in 5/6 games and lost 5. It was evident both visually and advanced stats. Today's fenwick and Corsi they were the much better team.

Reactions: baton elevated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad