Series Talk: Round 2: Leafs vs. Panthers

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Boston would have a chance to completely eradicating those demons.

Boston plays a similar physical game to Tampa, so I think the Leafs' are really well prepped for that.

Florida is more run and gun. On paper the Leafs should outmatch their D and goaltending but those matchups they tend to get into bad habits.

Then again the Leafs have adjusted to travelling Florida for playoff games so... who knows.

When is it slated to start? Mid-week?

ChiTownLeafer

From Toronto to Chicago
Dec 26, 2011
Chicago, IL
I hope it's florida but I do want Boston so we can get another opportunity to slay the demons that is the big bad bruins and 4-1 leads. This year's team can do it!!

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Boston or Florida? Begin on the road or begin at home? Too happy to care all that much about this right now. We'll see what their Game 7 brings. I'm just elated that we won't have one of our own to be concerned with.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Tampa has a really aggressive forecheck that gives the Leafs fits in a way that other teams can't. They were the perfect nightmare matchup for this team.

Panthers is the easier matchup. Boston is easier now that we have Schenn and Mccabe to bully Pasta and Marchand around but still...

That line is lethal.

Mccabe laying out Tchacuk would be nice to see

Bellefour20

Jan 25, 2021
Sunshine Coast, British Columbia
They slayed the dragon tonight. If they face and defeat Boston, they are slaying another dragon. If they defeat their opponent in the Easter Final, they have slayed the dragon of no final appearances, and I think we all know the next dragon to slay. Keep it going. Nothing comes easy.

Leaffan197703

May 29, 2021
I would guess that game 1 will be on Thursday so that the nhl can get the leafs on Saturday because the leafs are a rating bonanza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad