GDT: Round 2-Game 4| Caps @ Pens|"Mannish Boy" left in the dust|Thurs, May 3 (7:00pm)AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
I don't know why Sprong would play in ZAR's place instead of Jooris. You have a scorer who you obviously think is too green, so you put him on the 4th line with zero help instead of a guy that can do everything else needed on that line. Not what I would have done.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Sprong is the most logical choice considering the woeful production from anybody not on the top line. This team needs somebody to start converting badly.

Reactions: Beau Knows

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I don't know why Sprong would play in ZAR's place instead of Jooris. You have a scorer who you obviously think is too green, so you put him on the 4th line with zero help instead of a guy that can do everything else needed on that line. Not what I would have done.

Or play Jooris and move Sheahan up to center Brass.

Hags with a contact jersey.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
If they do play Sprong, I hope they roll something like..

J - C - H
S/Hags - Malkin - Kessel
Sheary - Brassard - Sprong
Kuhn - Sheahan - Rust

Sheary and Sprong on the same line? I'd try Sprong with Malkin and bring back the Rust-Brassard-Kessel line.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

thegr8one66

Mar 22, 2010
Winnipeg
**** you capitals....pens got this....no worries here
I agree. I'm confident in tonight's game for the Pens. I think the Wilson suspension just makes WSH focused on that and upset about it, and it gives a boost to the mindset of the Penguins. PIT only plays their best when they absolutely have to. They like to do things the hard way. Lol. They've got this tonight. And the series.

Reactions: Uemoda

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
If they do play Sprong, I hope they roll something like..

J - C - H
S/Hags - Malkin - Kessel
Sheary - Brassard - Sprong
Kuhn - Sheahan - Rust

This looks better to me.....

Guentzel-Crosby-Hornqvist/Sprong
Hagelin-Malkin-Sprong/Hornqvist
Rust-Brassard-Kessel
Sheary-Sheahan-Kuhnhackl

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Wouldn’t we need two of them with ZAR being out unless Simon is expected to be in.

It all depends who’s available. Is Hagelin availabile? That may change the construct of the lines. If he’s not do they “stack” the top 9 so we’d need Jooris or Rowney yo centre the 4th line.

Probably won’t be a right or wrong answer until the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad