Oak Island - Lot #32
LA Kings again:

Game 1 on Monday @ 8pm

IMG_4823.jpeg

Discuss:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I really, really hope the Oilers don't come out and give an early game or two away this time. Hopefully after 2 years of playing these f***ers they've found the line between "hard, physical play" and "slashing guys after the play and taking a penalty."

They *hate* the Kings but we've seen 2 years in a row the refs aren't going to let them take liberties. Need to stay focused.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Disappointed. I felt like an Oilers - VGK first round matchup would have been a great rematch.

Agreed. I really don't like this matchup

Still picking the Oilers but, christ, it's going to be a grind fest and a real chore to watch at times. Kopitar and Danault are pains in the asses to.play against and Kempe and Moore will go off as usual against the Oilers.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
If they know how to beat us in the playoffs why have they lost both times?

Tbh we probably would've swept them last year if not for some super sketchy reffing early on in the series.
McDavid happened in 2022 to win game 6 and 7...in a series that should've been done in 5 without Doughty and Arvidsson
Hyman scored in Game 4 or else they go down 3-1 in 2023

every year they've been overwhelming favorites, yet barely winning

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
McDavid happened in 2022 to win game 6 and 7...in a series that should've been done in 5 without Doughty and Arvidsson
Hyman scored in Game 4 or else they go down 3-1 in 2023

every year they've been overwhelming favorites, yet barely winning
Talbot can straight up steal games too.
My biggest worry is the teams mentality.
If they go into it with a “we beat them twice this is easy” and they are looking at the 2nd round, they gonna get spanked.

This team beats itself far more than other teams beat them in a lot of games and I feel like that is a major possibility in this series.

Reactions: JordanGalhanth

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
So whoever wanted LA should send Kurashev some flowers or something for that delay of game penalty lol.

I do think Los Angeles is an easier opponent compared to a healthy Vegas roster with Stone. But beating a team in three sttaight playoffs is also asking for alot. Let's hope the Oil can pull it off

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Oil better come out blazing with a tremendous work ethic. Skins better hold the forth this time. LA will come out hard as they're a hard working team. I have a feeling that this will either go 4 games or 7. No in-between.

My prediction is Oil in 7.

Reactions: Giggleplex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad