Series Talk: Round 1 Bruins vs Leafs Bruins lead 2-1

Who wins the series and in how many games?

• Total voters

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Lets get the sweep and the extra rest! Get the W tomorrow we're better in all areas, come out hard and put them in the coffin early.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Anyone know when they'll announce the game time for Saturday's Game 5? I assume we're waiting on NBC to decide between the 3 PM and 8 PM slot?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
As much as I don't expect to sweep every series.. losing really pisses me off and makes me sad and depressed. I need medication.

I had a heart to heart with my wife last night on how I really need to try to give sports up because the potential reward is not worth the stress, anxiety and aggravation. I have been a sports fan for 40 years. Three sports. That is 120 full seasons of emotional support. TWO of those seasons have ended in elation. 1986 and 2011.

Reactions: TP

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
As much as I don't expect to sweep every series.. losing really pisses me off and makes me sad and depressed. I need medication.
I think it’s more depends on the team with me,Montreal and Toronto loosing isn’t an option,I have mellowed over the years,things don’t get broken anymore.

Reactions: TP and Estlin

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
I had a heart to heart with my wife last night on how I really need to try to give sports up because the potential reward is not worth the stress, anxiety and aggravation. I have been a sports fan for 40 years. Three sports. That is 120 full seasons of emotional support. TWO of those seasons have ended in elation. 1986 and 2011.
Your a Met fan ?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

haha, I`d be feeling much the same way you are/were if our boys got man handled in game 3 and showed no push back

The Leafs did what the B`s did in games 1 and 2, cashed in on their opportunities, got a few bounces and exposed the B`s in some areas, end of story for this fan

Reactions: sooshii and TP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad