Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Trade target Radulov just scored one against the caps. He's playing with Benn on their 3rd line today.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I wouldn’t have wanted Gio either. This guy was the captain of the Flames. The captain of the Kraken. And he requests a trade and wants to bail at the first sign of adversity? Does that sound like leadership?

Reactions: TheDirtyH

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I wouldn’t have wanted Gio either. This guy was the captain of the Flames. The captain of the Kraken. And he requests a trade and wants to bail at the first sign of adversity? Does that sound like leadership?
Are you actually serious?

The flames made him available in the expansion draft and Seattle took him. He had no choice. He has a choice now. He doesn't owe Seattle anything.

Reactions: Go Rangers and bl02

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Are you actually serious?

The flames made him available in the expansion draft and Seattle took him. He had no choice. He has a choice now. He doesn't owe Seattle anything.
By now I would think you would catch on LOL. Look at who you are responding to.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Vegas has been quiet too. That's always seemed to me like a potential Rangers trading partner.
Valiquette just did bring up Stephenson as a trade target for the Rangers on the pregame.. I really do wonder if this is being floated. Would love for it to be happening now, but I wonder if this is a summer deal.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Looking for constructive feedback.
If there is no worthwhile deal to be had come 2:45 tomorrow, why not Marc Staal for future consultations?

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010

He's 38. He played "good soldier" for so many years while Calgary went through good times then bad times.

I dont blame him one bit for chasing a Cup. He earned it. Guy was an anchor for some terrible teams, then gets shown the door to a worse situation for his troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad