Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Seems like a guy who didn't even want to continue playing (for Chicago at least) is now the talk of the trade market right now in Fleury.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I wonder what Drury was offering for Giordano. The Leafs are going through all the trouble to make the cap work, if the packages were similar I wonder if Seattle did him a solid and asked where he’d prefer to go

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
“I have a list of teams that I’m still waiting to see what they are going to be up to and the New York Rangers are #1 on that list. I think Chris Drury, they have a Hart Trophy-level goalie this year and the owner made changes last year because he wants to win this year. I think they look at it, they have some cap issues next year, I’m looking at the Rangers and still saying what are they going to do?”

“I think they are in on guys like Nick Paul, Andrew Copp, there is a lot of interest in Copp, they’ve looked around on Radulov, I still think we are going to see the Rangers do something.”

Elliote Friedman

Reactions: egelband and AirGut

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Is that right about the cap issues next year? Kakko can't demand much
I think they will be fine, just can't take on any big contracts. Strome and Georgiev will be gone and some dead money comes off the books. Their biggest challenges will be filling 2c and Kakko's next contract which I think will be a bridge and not that expensive.

Last edited:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
kinda surprised the Leafs didn't have to trade their top prospect or first rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad