Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
There’s really absolutely zero reason to buy heavily for the lesser remaining targets now that our competition has already added the best pieces.

Ride it out. Only buy very cheap. Make a big consolidation trade during the summer for a young center.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Get me Soucy who is an underrated player that can hit skate and has a bomb of a shot, and Middleton if they need more toughness.

I'd much prefer dealing for players who are signed beyond this year. Obviously that costs more in assets and has cap implications, but I hate rentals as they usually cost too much and almost never work out.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

JMan74

Jun 27, 2019
Round out our 3rd and 4th lines. Rakell as the big piece then Get the another one year rental on the cheap like chubby boy (whats his name?) Lol.

Or pull off getting Gourde on this team.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Anyone please tell me which deal so far was a good value for the price from buyers’ perspective? Not including Vatrano?

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Anyone please tell me which deal so far was a good value for the price from buyers’ perspective? Not including Vatrano?
None of them really from a buyers perspective

Maybe someone could argue Giroux but situation is unique in that he only wanted to go to Florida

frozenrubber

Sponsor
Nov 27, 2005
Brooklyn
De Haan, Copp, and Stastny all can get on a flight together to meet the team on Tuesday

Just a note, if the Rangers trade for any player on a Canadian team, it may take them up to a week to suit up because of work visas. Ben Chiarot won't play for Florida until Thursday when they play in Canada.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

frozenrubber

Sponsor
Nov 27, 2005
Brooklyn
Anyone looking for a goaltender not named Georgiev, the Maple Leafs also signed Finnish Harri Sateri.

.962 in the Olympics and .926 save percentage in the KHL. Has to pass through waivers before joining the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad