Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
What are the odds that Tampa pulls a three-peat?

You got some damn good teams to beat… Flordia and Avs… Canes possibly. Would be a bloodbath just to get to the finals.

I don’t think they will but it’s certainly possible

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
I haven't seen enough of Hagel to comment on his play but that whole deal sounds kind of risky to me. Yes, he could represent good value. He could also be Scott Fraser all over again.

I think Copp is the Rangers guy. Utility knife player brings some bite and can play anywhere in the top nine. Prospect and a second or a marginal player. He would really deepen the forward group.

The Rangers already have Tinordi in Hartford as a depth defenseman. Have heard he may go to Edmonton though and if so, they would probably use whatever capital they got for him for another depth defenseman. Nemeth is playing as well as anyone they are likely to trade for. Not spending a 1st for Lindholm.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
damn. the atlantic division has to be one of the best collections of playoff teams in my memory. Florida, Tampa, Toronto, and Boston could all reasonably be called cup contenders--and that's before the deadline. Florida is bulking up. Tampa is doing Tampa moves. Boston and Toronto will be adding.

Metro I think is decidedly weaker. Makes winning home ice seeding a lot more important.

Don't think Boston is a contender.

Toronto probably is one, but it's hard to look at that team with unbiased eyes after all the struggles they've had getting over the hump.

Florida and Tampa are awesome though.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
So is TB's first going the other way? Chicago doesn't have a first round pick this year (unless they win a draft lottery into the top 2)

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Yeah I wouldn't exactly call multiple 1sts for a 3rd liner shrewd or good management lol

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Hes better than a 3rd liner but thats very much an in it to win it type of move.

I would have happily done Nils and a 2022 1st though. Don't know if thats any less or more valuable than what Tampa will end up giving up.
He's not good defensively and only has 20 goals because he's shooting at 23%. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad