Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXIII - 2 months until TDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Ray Ferraro said that the Rangers and Coyotes have been talking.

Kessel could be an option.

Maybe the Rangers are looking for a deal that gets more than 1 piece from Arizona.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I pray that you are right about that.

Lundell would be amazing.

I really couldn't engineer a better fit for exactly what we need.

20 years old.... check

On an ELC.... check

Can play in the NHL right now and contribute .... check

Has future mid-level 1C potential .... check

Plays a gritty, defensive-conscious game.... check

Has tons of unrealized upside and yet a very high floor .... check

Pipe dream. Why would Florida ever in a million years trade Lundell to one of their main competitors in the Eastern Conference?

Reactions: bleedblue94

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Id still be holding firm at Kravtsov, Nils, 1st round pick. Maybe adds on both sides depending on the deal (Kessel/Boyd/Salary Retention/Chytil/Georgiev)
I could easily see Arizona valuing Kravstov lower because they would think that they couldn't convince him to come over and play.

Reactions: bleedblue94

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Honest question but is anyone a bit surprised at the attention Schneider is getting from other teams' fans in trade proposals? It seems his popularity has risen a bit fairly quickly. I always thought Nils L. was the more coveted prospect but now it seems like he's a boring name to add to a trade proposal while other fans have tunnel vision for Schneider. I'm just a bit surprised that's all.
The only reason this is so is because Nils didn’t light it up out of the gate. If Schneider had made the team and Lundkvist was the one down in the AHL for half the year, guaranteed the exact opposite of this conversation would be happening.

Not even 6 months ago Lundkvist was one of the best defensive prospects in the world, and now after a slow start you’ll have other fans (and some Ranger fans) telling you he’s a bust

Reactions: Bondra slapshot

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I could easily see Arizona valuing Kravstov lower because they would think that they couldn't convince him to come over and play.

Could be. Id offer Chytil if that were the case. At this stage of the game, I'm holding on to Laf/Kakko/Miller/Schneider, as good a Chychrun is

Reactions: Alluckks

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne

Flip side is that Krav could probably walk into their top 6 now, and especially by the end of the season if they ship Kessel out.
Get a kid with upside, who you have room for, on a cheap salary and you've got time to evaluate whether he's worth keeping around or moving to recoup some assets

Reactions: TheBloodyNine

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
The brain dead on the main board is so strong

Vancouver fans posting about getting Laf for JT Miller now even in main board threads, rather than keeping their ridiculousness in their own forum
In their defense the islander fan trying to convince them that Miller fits our time line better than ours doesn’t help. Just straight up fantasy land though.

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Ray Ferraro said that the Rangers and Coyotes have been talking.

Kessel could be an option.

Maybe the Rangers are looking for a deal that gets more than 1 piece from Arizona.

My thoughts as well. The Rangers offered a package of Kravtsov with other stuff, but the Coyotes are probably insisting on Miller or possibly Kakko being involved. Might be about finding the other pieces in order to give the Coyotes want they want. The Rangers need to ante up if they want him instead of another team getting him.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
If we acquire pieces like Chychrun or Miller, how much does their value drop in the offseason?

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
ugh. Kessel, Chychrun, Miller...I don't want any of these guys, especially for what it looks like they're going to cost. just go get Reilly Smith and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce