Speculation: Roster Building Thread Part XIII: Have no fear, the TDL is near (Mod Post page 233, #5809 - READ IT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
So i'm not vetted so don't have to take this with any sort of credibility or not, I am just passing it on, but I have a friend who works close with the front office at NYR and he said the DUCKS have been making a push for McD since they know their core is getting older and they are in a "now or never" mentality to win another cup before the core expires (like ours did, and kinda how like we grabbed Yandle..). I've never know this guy to just randomly make something up.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I'm really shocked that all these JFK jokes by so posters aren't landing at all.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Senshyn is one of those players who everyone keeps waiting for all the pieces to line up.

I have my doubts it happens. His read of the game just doesn’t add up to some of his better tools.

I’ve seen too many times where he literally skates around in figure eights out there.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I want Senyshyn. Reminds me of Fast with better puck handling skills.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
So i'm not vetted so don't have to take this with any sort of credibility or not, I am just passing it on, but I have a friend who works close with the front office at NYR and he said the DUCKS have been making a push for McD since they know their core is getting older and they are in a "now or never" mentality to win another cup before the core expires (like ours did, and kinda how like we grabbed Yandle..). I've never know this guy to just randomly make something up.
Pretty sure Friedman mentioned that a couple of days ago.

Reactions: Bozle

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Senshyn is one of those players who everyone keeps waiting for all the pieces to line up.

I have my doubts it happens. His read of the game just doesn’t add up to some of his better tools.

I’ve seen too many times where he literally skates around in figure eights out there.
It seems like a lesser version of Kreider.

Reactions: Cheapshot

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Senyshyn was drive this board nuts.

There are some very good tools, but he has no idea where to be on the ice. He’s like the anti-Andersson.

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Senyshyn doesn't excit me that much. Just don't think he'll be able to put it all together. Skating is good size is good. Well see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad