Roster Building Thread - Part VIII (2023-24 season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Dont hate Granlund. But i think there will be other options available that will make Granlund/Henrique plan D let alone even plan B. It will come down to what those options cost.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
The chances they give up are… really high quality chances. Just peep the goals against from the game last night, that’s pretty much been their season in a nutshell. Those are plays where I’d be pissed if my team gave them up and even more pissed if they didn’t convert on them.

I don’t think that there is a way to accurately quantify them either. Their goalies don’t stop those.

They also give up ones that they shouldn’t give up. If you don’t stop the ones you can’t stop and enough of the ones that you should then you have a serious problem.

I’m also of the opinion that the analytics overrate their performance this year. They can score but honestly it’s looked way more janky than it did a year ago and they are not good defensively.

Anyone who looks at their roster and thinks “this is one of the best teams in the league” doesn’t know puck.

Reactions: bhamill

Go Rangers

Mar 16, 2022
Franklin Tn
Girardi was light years better than Lindgren. Lindgren isnt a good hockey player and the love on these boards is bonkers. He is a 3rd pairing dman and thats it. The extentions for 3 and 4 mill a year are ugly. Trade him now and I guarantee we will see him playing on the 3rd pair in a few years once teams realize he contributes nothing on offense and he just gets beat up by everyone.
I would think the coach would have to push for an upgrade for anything to happen in season.

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad