Speculation: Roster Building Thread DCLXXXII: Draft Day in Chicago - My Kinda Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Not to mention you cannot create a more perfect player to play with Kane. They're like the same person just with different shooting sides, which just makes the combo even better.

Chicago was obviously not happy with their playoff performance.

You know and that last part is the key. I wish Gorton would take a page and trade someone like Nash for slightly less than fair value just to shake up the team.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Went to go take a look at Toews numbers to see if there was any drop off post Saad.

Still pretty much in line with what he was doing with him.

You could put Marc Staal up at forward on a line with Kane and he'd be fine. I'm not really getting the motivation behind this one either, other than Kane and Toews missing their friend.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
So how about this: What if the Rangers getting #7 depends on who is there, but it's not the pick itself that matters, but the pieces coming with it? I.e, if Makar is there, they look to get a center back, but if they're looking at Glass/Petersson/Vilardi/Mittelstadt, they get a defensemen?

Edit: OH COME ON! :laugh:

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
So how about this: What if the Rangers getting #7 depends on who is there, but it's not the pick itself that matters, but the pieces coming with it? I.e, if Makar is there, they look to get a center back, but if they're looking at Glass/Petersson/Vilardi/Mittelstadt, they get a defensemen?

it's already happening boi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad