Roster and Fantasy GM Thread: Pre-Draft Silly Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Domi has only been poor this season, he scored at the same clip as Bo Horvat last year and would have led our team in scoring.

His shooting% is absurdly low since he broke his hand, and Arizona has shifted him to center due to a major organization need there.

If you’re able to get this player without moving Boeser, Pettersson, Horvat or our number 1 pick this year you do it.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Domi has only been poor this season, he scored at the same clip as Bo Horvat last year and would have led our team in scoring.

His shooting% is absurdly low since he broke his hand, and Arizona has shifted him to center due to a major organization need there.

If you’re able to get this player without moving Boeser, Pettersson, Horvat or our number 1 pick this year you do it.
Problem is, we have to outbid 30 other teams.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Yay we would lose more then we gained with a Domi - Vancouver trade.
Second to that point though, why would Arizona give up on Domi, he is a good young skilled player who is only gonna get better, perhaps he is a locker room cancer.......his dad was hated league wide but loved on his own team, Max isn’t overly pesty

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
Oh god yes please to domi. If we can pick domi up without moving our 1st horvat boeser or pettersson then it's an easy yes.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Acquiring Domi would be the definition of buying low so of course Benning isn’t going to be interested

Skirbs1011

May 18, 2015
I know some ppl have thrown out scenarios of Hutton for Domi, but could there be a possibility of Hutton and Goldobin for Domi and Crouse.

Buying low on both guys from AZ and it seems like our relationship with Goldy is on thin ice. Maybe picks going either way to balance it out.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
I like the idea of acquiring Domi but they need to find a way of doing it without giving up picks. Benning needs to make a hockey trade (which is what the Coyotes will be wanting too). Goldobin and Hutton definitely make sense for both sides I think.

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
throw any combination of 2nds /gadjovich /lind any of our defense, domi is well worth it

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Domi's goalscoring has completely died since he seriously hurt his hand in a fight last year and required surgery. 7 goals in ~90 games since that injury.

He'd be worth looking at, but there are major red flags there.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
1. 2018 1st and Pettersson are complete untouchables.
2. Demko would be in the next tier.
3. Gaudette and potentially Lind would be in the 3rd tier.

#2 and #3 would require something truly significant.

Everyone else is fair game for the right price.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
1. 2018 1st and Pettersson are complete untouchables.
2. Demko would be in the next tier.
3. Gaudette and potentially Lind would be in the 3rd tier.

#2 and #3 would require something truly significant.

Everyone else is fair game for the right price.

2 tiers for me. Add Demko to that top tier. I'm that high on him, I see him being a franchise goaltender like Schneider.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I’m down for a Domi trade for the right price. He’s a playmaking W, so he could fit nicely with Bo/Brock.

I don’t like the idea of Benning making a trade with Chayka though...

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
I don't like the idea of Benning making a trade with anybody other than Dorian

I think we need to focus on building up the middle of the ice/defense before we do anything else of significance. Trading for Domi at this point would just be bleeding away assets we need to be using to solve the much bigger issues on this roster. The only way I have any interest is if it's for pennies on the dollar or a 1 for 1 type deal involving another young winger like Baertschi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad