Post-Game Talk: Roon tha Broons @ 7 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Saw a clip of him getting hit with around 6-7 minutes left in the 3rd & he was clearly struggling to skate afterwards.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Just read the game recap on RMNB. "Michal Kempny didn’t look too hot. Couple bad turnovers in the Capitals’ own zone, one of which led to Pastrnak’s goal in the second period."

I am going with benched

He def got tangled with Marchand on his last shift. Also it hasn't been Reirden's MO to bench guys like that. Heck if it was Seigenthaler would have some 4 minute games. ;)

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
He def got tangled with Marchand on his last shift. Also it hasn't been Reirden's MO to bench guys like that. Heck if it was Seigenthaler would have some 4 minute games. ;)

I am just pointing out what RMNB pointed out. I follow that with no talk about an injury post game. PR generally releases information on a player that has left the bench and wont return.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I am just pointing out what RMNB pointed out. I follow that with no talk about an injury post game. PR generally releases information on a player that has left the bench and wont return.

Got it. Let's see if he is at practice tomorrow.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
You are way too hard on Siegenthaler. He hasn't had a game as bad as Kempnys game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad