GDT: Rookie Tournament in Estero

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Let's see what the guy who "fell into our lap" and "nobody wanted" can be do in a game situation.

I'm excited. I wanna see Crouse push his weight around, create some offense and turn some heads.

aq4LTqI.jpg

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
From the Camp thread:

Just heard from a poster on the main boards, apparently the Caps will put their games in the rookie tournament on their website. I didn't see it listed on their website, but that's what the poster said, apparently a Caps fan.

Edit: Also heard from another poster on the main boards that Tampa Bay will be streaming theirs on their website as well. So basically, you should be able to see every game except for one.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Fuzzy, but I'll take it.

I must say I've watched 2 other rookie games, and this hockey is 100 times better than the other ones. Especially the Panthers. The execution level is excellent comparatively speaking.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Fuzzy, but I'll take it.

I must say I've watched 2 other rookie games, and this hockey is 100 times better than the other ones. Especially the Panthers. The execution level is excellent comparatively speaking.

Yeah, they are filming in PotatoCamVision but it's much better than nothing like years past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad