GDT: Rookie Tournament GM#1; Maple Leafs vs Blackhawks | 7PM on RogersTV | 11pm on LeafsTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@HennyTweets: Leaf lines in London :
Broll-Verhaeghe-Nylander.
Watling-Gauthier-Leivo
M.Rupert-R.Rupert-Biggs
Bowles-Findlay-Philip

Loov-Nilsson
Knoedel-Donaghey
Finn-Fraser

Sparks in net.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
@HennyTweets: Leaf lines in London :
Broll-Verhaeghe-Nylander.
Watling-Gauthier-Leivo
M.Rupert-R.Rupert-Biggs
Bowles-Findlay-Philip

Loov-Nilsson
Knoedel-Donaghey
Finn-Fraser

Sparks in net.

I really want to see that Finn-Fraser pairing even though I think Nilsson and Finn will play together in the AHL unless Holzer somehow makes it back to the AHL and isn't traded, claimed or makes the NHL club. Loov and Knodel should also be playing together in the AHL, but that leaves Doetzel as the only guy not playing now that Valiev is injured?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I am excited to see the Rupert's and Nylander. Not many have seen the Rupert's play here, and they are underrated.

Will be nice to see Leivo, and the progress he made over the summer.

This is a big year for Tyler Biggs. Hopefully tonight is the first step to big things from him this season

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Hockey. I missed you.
hopefully you have a better GDT year this year Cor :D

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Finn will be first pairing by the end of the game.

Looking forward to some of the forward lines. Nylander for obvious reasons. Verhaeghe is my dark horse to become a solid 2nd line centre in the NHL. Playing with Nylander will give him another creative player to make plays with and Broll can protect them and be a decent agitator/ board and corner man.

I hope Biggs dominates this game both with the fists and defensively. With the Rupert's bros...they will be the Smash Bros and probably do well playing a 2 way game.

Watling is Dubas's signing..he had him in the Soo. Should work hard and will get a chance to shine with Gauthier and Leivo in another good two way line.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Finn will be first pairing by the end of the game.

Looking forward to some of the forward lines. Nylander for obvious reasons. Verhaeghe is my dark horse to become a solid 2nd line centre in the NHL. Playing with Nylander will give him another creative player to make plays with and Broll can protect them and be a decent agitator/ board and corner man.

I hope Biggs dominates this game both with the fists and defensively. With the Rupert's bros...they will be the Smash Bros and probably do well playing a 2 way game.

Watling is Dubas's signing..he had him in the Soo. Should work hard and will get a chance to shine with Gauthier and Leivo in another good two way line.

I don't know how much AHL time Watling, Findlay and Manderson will get though. They will when injuries show, but beyond that, unless one of them are able to steal that 3LW spot from Ross or Broll or the 3C/4C spot from Mickey Lang and Sam Carrick.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
It will be interesting to see how Leivo handles to pressure of being expected to dominate. He's never had that pressure before. I know whenever I'm expected to do really well i usually don't

GoLeafsGo96

Dec 26, 2010
There is no first pairing/second pairing etc.

They will run four lines and three pairings, (Its what they have done in these scrimmages/tournaments in the past so I don't see why they'd change that).

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Should be interesting to see Leivo and Gauthier together. Two of our best 2-way prospects right there.

I'm a little disappointed that Brown isn't playing the first game. He probably will take over Nylander's spot in the 2nd and third game I suppose, so not a huge deal.

officialmark*

Any streams? Or does anyone know if Bell customers can watch this live?

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
For those asking this is on hockey streams tonight. I have been a cutomer for two seasons and only 2 games out of those 2 years were laggy enough for me to notice. All streams are in HD aswell.

If you are in a bind you can sign up for a day for like 7 bucks and watch the game on there from any device.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Finn, Nylander and Gauthier should dominate this game.

But hoping Biggs and Broll to be the most pro ready.

My surprise or not so surprise player of the game will be Verhaeghe.

GenericFan2*

Excited for Nylander and Finn for obvious reasons, but I can't wait to see Gauthier, Biggs and Leivo.

Neil Hamburger

Five Bagger!
Jun 15, 2010
Toronto
For those asking this is on hockey streams tonight. I have been a cutomer for two seasons and only 2 games out of those 2 years were laggy enough for me to notice. All streams are in HD aswell.

If you are in a bind you can sign up for a day for like 7 bucks and watch the game on there from any device.

That's pretty expensive to watch one game from your couch. One month of Netflix is the same price... I'll just hope a free stream pops up somewhere on the web.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Anyone have a roster with jersey numbers? There's a lot of players in that line up I won't recognize.

Leivo and Biggs should dominate considering they both have a year of pro experience. Pretty excited to see Nylander and Loov-Nilsson.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I can't believe I get to drink beer and watch the Leafs!!!!!!!

:D

Very excited to see a lot of these guys. But want to see C. Brown and Gauthier hopefully in the next two games.

Iridescent*

Really looking forward to watching Nylander play. Will there be a link for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad