WHAT: LADY GAGA JOANNE WORLD TOUR
WHEN: THURSDAY AUGUST 3, 2017
TICKETS ON SALE: MONDAY FEBRUARY 13 @ 10 AM

LADY GAGA JOANNE WORLD TOUR

KICKING OFF IN NORTH AMERICA ON AUGUST 1STAND EUROPE ON SEPT. 22ND

ROCK IN RIO FESTIVAL APPEARANCE CONFIRMED FOR SEPTEMBER 15TH

APPEARING IN EDMONTON ON AUGUST 3RD AT ROGERS PLACE

TICKETS GO ON SALE IN EDMONTON ON MONDAY FEBURARY 13TH AT 10AM

(New York, NY – February 6th, 2017) – Lady Gaga will be traveling the globe with the ‎Joanne World Tour starting on August 1st in Vancouver, BC and September 22nd in Barcelona with a series of concert dates throughout Europe and the UK before returning to North America in November and December this year. ‎Tickets for the concert in Edmonton on August 3rd will go on sale on Monday February 13th at 10am at ticketmaster.ca.
http://www.rogersplace.com/lady-gaga-august-3-2017/

Date: City: Venue: On sale:
1-Aug-17 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena Mon. Feb. 13
3-Aug-17 Edmonton, AB Rogers Place Mon. Feb. 13
5-Aug-17 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome Mon. Feb. 13
8-Aug-17 Los Angeles, CA The Forum Mon. Feb. 13
11-Aug-17 Las Vegas, NV T-Mobile Arena Mon. Feb. 13
13-Aug-17 San Francisco, CA AT&T Park (Stadium) Mon. Feb. 13
15-Aug-17 Sacramento, CA Golden 1 Center Mon. Feb. 13
19-Aug-17 Omaha, NB CenturyLink Center Mon. Feb. 13
21-Aug-17 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center Mon. Feb. 13
23-Aug-17 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena Mon. Feb. 13
25-Aug-17 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field (Stadium) Mon. Feb. 13
28-Aug-17 New York City, NY Citi Field (Stadium) Mon. Feb. 13
1-Sep-17 Boston, MA Fenway Park (Stadium) Mon. Feb. 13
4-Sep-17 Montreal, QC Bell Centre Mon. Feb. 13
6-Sep-17 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre Mon. Feb. 13
10-Sep-17 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center Mon. Feb. 13
15-Sep-17 Rio De Janeiro, BR Rock In Rio Festival Thu. Apr. 6
22-Sep-17 Barcelona, ES Palau Sant Jordi Fri. Feb. 10
24-Sep-17 Zurich, CH Hallenstadion Fri. Feb. 10
26-Sep-17 Milan, IT Mediolanum Forum Fri. Feb. 10
29-Sep-17 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena Fri. Feb. 10
1-Oct-17 Antwerp, BE Sportpaleis Mon. Feb. 13
3-Oct-17 Amsterdam, NL Ziggo Dome Mon. Feb. 13
6-Oct-17 Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena Fri. Feb. 10
9-Oct-17 London, UK O2 Arena Fri. Feb. 10
15-Oct-17 Birmingham, UK Barclaycard Arena Fri. Feb. 10
17-Oct-17 Manchester, UK Manchester Arena Fri. Feb. 10
21-Oct-17 Copenhagen, DK Royal Arena Mon. Feb. 13
23-Oct-17 Stockholm, SE Ericsson Globe Mon. Feb. 13
26-Oct-17 Berlin, DE Mercedes-Benz Arena Fri. Feb. 10
28-Oct-17 Koln, DE Lanxess Arena Fri. Feb. 10
5-Nov-17 Indianapolis, IN Bankers Life Fieldhouse Mon. Feb. 20
7-Nov-17 Detroit, MI Little Caesars Arena Mon. Feb. 20
10-Nov-17 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Mon. Feb. 20
13-Nov-17 Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center Mon. Feb. 20
15-Nov-17 Kansas City, KS Sprint Center Mon. Feb. 20
16-Nov-17 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center Mon. Feb. 20
19-Nov-17 Washington, DC Verizon Center Mon. Feb. 20
20-Nov-17 Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center Mon. Feb. 20
28-Nov-17 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena Mon. Feb. 20
30-Nov-17 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena Mon. Feb. 20
1-Dec-17 Tampa, FL Amalie Arena Mon. Feb. 20
3-Dec-17 Houston, TX Toyota Center Mon. Feb. 20
5-Dec-17 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center Mon. Feb. 20
8-Dec-17 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center Mon. Feb. 20
9-Dec-17 Oklahoma City, OK Chesapeake Energy Arena Mon. Feb. 20
12-Dec-17 Denver, CO Pepsi Center Mon. Feb. 20
14-Dec-17 Salt Lake City, UT Vivint Smart Home Arena Mon. Feb. 20

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I just picked up tickets to Queen w/Lambert on July 4th. Are there any good takes on how the sound quality is? I'm a musician and Audiophile, so if someone wants to throw in some more particular nuances like Frequency response, Bass trapping, Reverberation, Echo, resonance etc ad naseum.....that would be cool as well.

Can't wait for the Brian May stack of AC 30's to blow me to Smithereens!!!!!

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Never heard of this guy before. But clearly, he is an idiot. Lowest common denominator. :shakehead Another Howard Stern wannabe...

Howard Stern? Yeesh, what an out of touch comparison.

Bill Burr is one of the biggest standup comedians right now.

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
Howard Stern? Yeesh, what an out of touch comparison.

Bill Burr is one of the biggest standup comedians right now.

What a blowhard one guy thinks he is defining a guy and doing an outlandish comparison. Bill Burr is one of the best comedians right now.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
I just picked up tickets to Queen w/Lambert on July 4th. Are there any good takes on how the sound quality is? I'm a musician and Audiophile, so if someone wants to throw in some more particular nuances like Frequency response, Bass trapping, Reverberation, Echo, resonance etc ad naseum.....that would be cool as well.

Can't wait for the Brian May stack of AC 30's to blow me to Smithereens!!!!!

if you're that into sound and have that good of an ear, I don't think arena shows are for you.

that being said, you're going to really enjoy the concert.

McHilman

Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton
C4BfphZWEAIoacD.jpg

https://twitter.com/IceDistrict/status/828767509645922304

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
if you're that into sound and have that good of an ear, I don't think arena shows are for you.

that being said, you're going to really enjoy the concert.

Even though I have a good ear, I still love the big show sound of Mega huge loudspeakers pushing enough air to fill an Arena properly. The main thing for me is I've seen 50+ shows at Rexall and other venues but have never been to Rogers, let along seen a live Rock show there.

Any comparisons between the old joint and Rogers would be appreciated.....although I do realize that it's been brought up before.

I'm too lazy to search it up though.
:D

EDIT: Cool pic McHilman!!

McHilman

Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton
I have only been to one concert so far at Rogers (soon to be my second with Garth) and I found the sound to be MUCH better than Rexall. The sound seemed much more clear and the bass was nice and deep, definitely a much more enjoyable experience.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I have been to two concerts so far at the new barn. I will agree the sounds is next level compared to Rexall. Something else I noticed.... you can actually comfortably go and buy merchandise. I can't be sure but it seemed to me like there were more vendors set up. More importantly, the last concert I went to at Rexall was the Hip and you could hardly get around the concourse because the merch line was half way around the building. With all the extra room at Rogers this is a non-issue. Not something super significant, but certainly improves the experience.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Yay...thanks Never forget 06. Since I know Queen will put on an amazing show anyways, the better sound quality will make my 1st (and probably only) Queen show all the better. I'm actually hoping Iron Maiden shows up to Edmonton again so I can get a really clear picture of what the difference will be. Seen them 5X at Rexall starting in '83 and ending in 2016 for the 5th time.

Gotta get thtem 6's in there. :naughty:

McHilman

Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton
PBR GLOBAL CUP TO DEBUT IN EDMONTON

$1,000,000 Purse on the Line for the World’s Best Bull Riders

Edmonton, AB (February 8, 2017) – Professional Bull Riders (PBR) and Oilers Entertainment Group (OEG) today announced Rogers Place in Edmonton, AB will be the first-ever Canadian host of the PBR Global Cup on November 9-11, 2017. The three-day event will feature the world’s best bull riders from Canada, the United States, Mexico, Brazil and Australia, all competing for their country and a Canadian-record purse of $1,000,000.

3-Day ticket packages for this highly-anticipated event begin at $190 and go on sale to the public at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, February 28 at RogersPlace.com.

The Edmonton event will award the largest purse for bull riding in Canada and the second-largest payout in North America, next to the PBR World Finals in Las Vegas. A first-of-its-kind event for Rogers Place, Edmonton will welcome the best bull riders and best bulls from around the world as PBR headlines a celebration of western lifestyle with other community events and festivities planned across the city.

The bull riding event, which will be broadcast domestically on TSN and RDS, is an important pillar to the new PBR Global Cup, a five-country, international competition that will crown the world’s best bull riding nation.

On Thursday, November 9, Rogers Place will be the scene for the Canadian National Team Qualifier event, following the multi-city Monster Energy Canada Tour. On November 10 and 11, forty of the world’s top cowboys, including 12 from Canada, will then compete in the PBR Global Cup – a year-long tournament that will visit five countries to decide which nation can claim to be the world’s best bull riding nation. Each participating country – the US, Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico – will host a three-day PBR Global Cup event. Similar to the format in Edmonton, the first day will feature a National Team qualifier with the Global Cup competition held the remaining two days.

The full Global Cup schedule at iconic settings around the world will be announced at a later date.

“Each year, the PBR crowns a world champion, which is an extraordinary individual honor. But sports is also a team endeavor, and the PBR Global Cup adds a new team element to our sport, allowing a band of bull-riding brothers to battle on their native soil in a quest to call themselves the best in the world,†said Sean Gleason, CEO, PBR. “When the world’s best come to Rogers Place as fellow countrymen and teammates competing for national pride, the excitement and drama is sure to kick up. We are thrilled to partner with OEG on this competitive enhancement to the PBR, which will headline an important western lifestyle festival.â€
http://www.rogersplace.com/pbr-global-cup-to-debut-in-edmonton/

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Never heard of this guy before. But clearly, he is an idiot. Lowest common denominator. :shakehead Another Howard Stern wannabe...

Anyways, back to the subject at hand...Rogers Place...

Not even close. Maybe try giving him a listen before you chirp. Jesus

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
Not even close. Maybe try giving him a listen before you chirp. Jesus

Listened to the whole thing. I won't make a negative comment on something until I give it a fair shake. The language and content just seemed offensive for offensive sake. Much like Howard Stern in that regard was my point. Trying to be "controversial and edgy" by swearing every 30 seconds. Anyone with a low IQ can swear for the sake of swearing but it seems so juvenile. I'm sure that sells to a certain demographic, but it's not my taste. That's all I was saying

Like I said before....back to the real discussion of Rog's Place...

glendroid

Mar 17, 2009
I have only been to one concert so far at Rogers (soon to be my second with Garth) and I found the sound to be MUCH better than Rexall. The sound seemed much more clear and the bass was nice and deep, definitely a much more enjoyable experience.

Kanye West sound was spine tingling unreal.

McHilman

Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton
A couple of other concerts announced:

WHAT: FUTURE
WHEN: WEDNESDAY JUNE 7, 2017
TICKETS ON SALE: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 17 @ NOON

GET TICKETS
FUTURE

NOBODY SAFE TOUR

WITH GUESTS
MIGOS