Rochester Americans: 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Is that good? It seems like this is good.

Amerks win again btw. Points in 10 straight and 17 of the last 18. 16 of the last 20 available points. 28 of the last 36

And Fedun, Paetsch, and Bailey haven't been in the lineup for any of it.

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Good win, sounds like Bailey might be back on Friday. Paetsch is inching closer, though I don’t even know who comes out for him at this point. Percy’s 25 game PTO is quickly coming to an end, so hopefully they give him an AHL contract.

Nylander with nothing but zeroes tonight. Not even a shot on goal. His play gets more concerning with every game that passes. He has 1 assist in his last 8 games and only 9 shots on goal.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
So happy for CJ and Linus doing well. Alex is a write off in my books right now if he cant cut it even at AHL level yet. Sometimes this happens, shame it happened to us but we have plenty of prospects doing well instead of him so it's all good. If Alex comes back to life it's just a bonus.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

Tonight's Game - The top two teams in the Eastern Conference are set to go head-to-head tonight as the red-hot Rochester Americans (15-5-3-3) host the league-leading Toronto Marlies (20-5-0-0) for the first time this season at The Blue Cross Arena. The 7:05 pm ET matchup will be the first of eight scheduled meetings between the North Division rivals this season and will be carried LIVE on The Sports Leader 95.7 FM/950 AM ESPN Rochester.

Rest Of The Game Preview - Marlies at Amerks.

Tonight's Game Rosters - http://amerks.com/downloads/20171215-AmerksMarliesRosters.pdf

Tonight's Game Notes - http://amerks.com/downloads/20171215-Amerks-Toronto Notes.pdf

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'll be at the game tonight. I'm interested to see how Guhle and Nylander fair.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm fascinated why the Marlies list Dupuy on defense. I know he's down in the ECHL, but when did that happen? NM - it's just the roster PDF attached to the game notes. :biglaugh:

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Tennyson is the bottom pairing and Nylander is an invisible 3rd liner. Tennyson was our top pairing for a few games...

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Tennyson is the bottom pairing and Nylander is an invisible 3rd liner. Tennyson was our top pairing for a few games...
Tennyson is not really bottom pairing at all. He’s leaned on very heavily. Nylander plays a lot as well, though he doesn’t deserve it.

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Good to hear. I enjoyed his time up with the big club.

I'm fascinated to see Gill and Blackwell both hitting the scoresheet as often as they have.
I love Blackwell. He’s quick and never stops moving. He’s always on the puck. Not sure his game will translate in the NHL but he is relentless every shift. Gill is a quieter player. I’m honestly surprised by his numbers.

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
That late goal by Ullmark is why I’m not a huge fan of his. He has a tendency to give up bad goals at bad times. The Amerks should be winning this game. Poor job of finishing and some boneheaded plays defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad