Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for steroid use

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Why didn't they test him many years ago ....he wouldn't have robbed fans ftom all that money he made. Almost all of these mlb players are on steroids vor some performance enhancing drug.
Lets test Stanton Judge Trout pujols
Etc...

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Why didn't they test him many years ago ....he wouldn't have robbed fans ftom all that money he made. Almost all of these mlb players are on steroids vor some performance enhancing drug.
Etc...
Do you not think they get tested? Think it was only Cano? Cmon.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Etc...

Mookie Betts.

Reactions: Bozle

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Do you not think they get tested? Think it was only Cano? Cmon.

No I don't. .if they do the test is fallible. A friend of mine knows a player really well and he told him that almost every player is on it including this particular player and he has bever got caught

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Well duh. We have to be good at something, y’know.

You believe that Cano just started using steroids? ? Seriously. .he was on it since his "illustrious" career began and that's when he was a Yankee. .
Wouldn't be surprised if many of tge yanks mgmt knew he was on it

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
No I don't. .if they do the test is fallible. A friend of mine knows a player really well and he told him that almost every player is on it including this particular player and he has bever got caught
Well then you're wrong in thinking that. These guys even get tested when they are at home.

Between the beginning of the 2015 offseason to the 2016 offseason, 8281 tests were done in the MLB.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Well then you're wrong in thinking that. These guys even get tested when they are at home.

Between the beginning of the 2015 offseason to the 2016 offseason, 8281 tests were done in the MLB.

Its not about my thinking.The player who told is that theyre almost all on it.he admits that he too is on it and never got caught.
Look at a guy like Cano ..you think he just started it...no he just got caught now but hes been on ot forever.
These tests imo are either highly fallible(possible to mask) or political.
For ex say they catch 10 stars ....The game gets degraded.. Steroid use is
rampant in MLB...this is why i for one can never give some of these sluggers real credit

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I agree. Vaccines obviously cause Autism, too. I'm pretty sure they're lying when they say they take the virulent part of the flu out of the flu shot, too.

Reactions: All Might

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Mariners have the filthiest clubhouse in recent years. 3 all stars all busted for PED’s sitting beside each other.
it must be a Seattle thing

remember the Seahawks were juiced to the gills and and had a player getting suspended seemingly every week for substances.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
it must be a Seattle thing

remember the Seahawks were juiced to the gills and and had a player getting suspended seemingly every week for substances.
That was usually for Adderall, which almost every college student does to keep up with their studies.

We should put asterisks on their diplomas.

Reactions: PG Canuck

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
That was usually for Adderall, which almost every college student does to keep up with their studies.

We should put asterisks on their diplomas.

“Juiced to the gills” and all they were taking was adderall? Loling

Do people think these athletes aren’t all taking something of some sort? Adderall is pretty tame for what others are probably using...

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Do you truly think they got 8281 negative tests?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I think a large percentage are negative. I think people use some sort of PED in many sports, even hockey though. Baseball is the one sport that mostly cracks down

Yeah I think most sports push aside the players that aren’t abusing enhancing drugs that are giving them like a massive edge over others. Adderall or whatever the f*** is an option for them probably means they’ll just pass the test but someone like Cano their to mask something is probably a bit too far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad